Delcam Exchange 2016 R2 | 145.2 mb
Delcam, one of the world's leading suppliers of advanced CAD/CAM, has released update (R2) of Exchange 2016 is a powerful stand alone CAD translator program capable of translating from many popular CAD input formats to many output formats.
In Exchange 2016 R2:
- Support for reading Inventor 2016 files has been added to Exchange.
- Support for reading 3MF files has been added to Exchange. We currently only support basic triangles. Colours, textures, etc are not yet supported.
- Support for exporting 3MF files has been added to Exchange. We can currently only export triangle data.
- We now have support for importing assembly "Holes Features" when importing CREO ASM files.
- We have added a new field to the startup.psx file allowing the user to chose a default output directory when exporting files from Exchange. Adding the line "default_save_directory c:\dir\where\you\want\the\file" will set the initial file output path to be this directory. The path can still be changed in the normal way.
- Exchange can now read 2GB+ DMT data from ddz files.
About Delcam plc
Delcam is a world-leading developer and supplier of advanced CADCAM software, with more than 35,000 customers in over 80 countries. These clients vary from global names like Nike, Boeing and Mattel to small start-ups and individual craftsmen. Founded 30 years ago, we are the largest developer of product development software in the UK, with subsidiaries in Europe, America and Asia. Our global success has been recognised with many awards, including three Queen’s Awards for Enterprise in the last six years.
Name: Delcam Exchange
Version: (64bit) 2016 R2 Build 8.3.1005
OS: ShiChuang Vista / 7even / 8 / 8.1
Size: 145.2 mb
Buy Premium Account To Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction