CAMWorks 2016 SP0 | 1.6 Gb
Geometric Ltd., a global leader in advanced machining software, today announced the release of CAMWorks 2016 software, the latest release of the company’s suite of 3D CNC machining applications.
CAMWorks 2016 software delivers new productivity-enhancing capabilities that will help companies move seamlessly from design to manufacturing, while enabling more cost-effective handling of design and manufacturing changes.
Operating inside SOLIDWORKS 2016 design software, and fully associative to SOLIDWORKS 3D design geometry as a certified SOLIDWORKS Gold Partner, CAMWorks 2016 software provides many new customer-driven enhancements that enable CNC operators to boost productivity in the generation of toolpaths, as well as shorten the cycle times required to machine parts and assemblies.
A recognized industry leader in knowledge-based machining, proprietary feature recognition, and true G-code machine simulation, CAMWorks 2016 software further automates the toolpath programming process, reducing CNC programming, setup, and machining time.
Improved functionality in the CAMWorks 2016 suite of CNC machining applications includes:
- Interactive feature recognition enhancements, including the selection of non-planar edges and faces
- Improved chamfer machining options including the use of intelligent parameters and user feedback to provide the user with better control with chamfers
- Improved automatic feature recognition to simplify features and automatically recognize features by depth
- View and modify default machining strategies directly in CAMWorks without having to access the CAMWorks technology database (TechDB) in a separate application window
New Machining Benefits
- Automatic pre-drilling of holes for high-speed machining applications in CAMWorks VoluMill
- New gun-drilling cycle specifically designed to support industry-standard tooling for deep-hole drilling and gun-drill operations
- New cycles to support point to point operations including center drilling, drilling, reaming, and tapping of holes in complex four and five axis components and assemblies
- For multitasking Mill-Turn machines, the ability to specify a fixed B axis angle for the tool and tool holder has been added for turning operations to provide better tool control
User Interface Improvements
- Addition of a Tool Tree Tab to simplify the creation of tools and tool cribs, more easily manage tools and operations including selecting, editing, replacing, and deleting tools
- Enhanced generation of setup sheets including the ability to incorporate multiple part and assembly images as well as tool images to reduce setup time
- Improvements to Knowledge Based Machining (KBM) database to simplify automation using features, operations, and strategies
CAMWorks, a parametric, solids-based CNC programming software system, brings in a revolutionary way to help machinists around the world program smarter and machine faster. CAMWorks significantly reduces programming time and removes the drudgery from CNC programming by using patented Feature Recognition technology in conjunction with full toolpath to solid-model associativity and knowledge-based machining.
Geometric is a specialist in the domain of engineering solutions, services and technologies. Its portfolio of Global Engineering services, Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions, Embedded System solutions, and Digital Technology solutions enables companies to formulate, implement, and execute global engineering and manufacturing strategies aimed at achieving greater efficiencies in the product realization lifecycle.
Name: CAMWorks 2016 SP0
Version: (64bit) 2016 SP0 (build 2016/20 October)
OS: ShiChuang 7even / 8
System Requirements: SolidWorks 2015-2016 Win64 only, MS Access 2003-2013 32bit, 2010 SP1 64bit, 2013 64bit only!
Size: 1.6 Gb
Buy Premium Account To Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction