Corel Aftershot Pro v184.108.40.206 Multilingual (Mac OSX) | 87 MB
AfterShot Pro: Up to 4x Faster than the competition! Say hello to the world's fastest RAW photo-editing software. Corel AfterShot Pro 2 is changing the way the world works with RAW, with 64-bit performance that's 30% faster than AfterShot Pro 1 and up to 4x faster* than the competition.
• RAW power. Make the most of the extra detail and data in your RAW images with ultra-fast RAW processing and incredibly color-accurate images.
• Flexible photo management. Create a digital photography workflow that works for you with robust photo management, flexible organization options and powerful search tools.
• Non-destructive adjustments. Correct and enhance photos with a wide range of non-destructive editing tools-while ensuring your originals are always protected.
• High-speed output. Quickly generate output for albums, web sites or client review using Batch Output options and a variety of standard and customizable template layouts.
Customizable asset management
Unlike other workflow tools, AfterShot Pro does not force you to import your images into a catalog just to work with them. You are free to access your photos in existing folders, on a network or on a memory card. If you wish, you can create AfterShot Pro catalogs, then take advantage of powerful digital asset management tools to organize your collection as it grows.
Whether you're shooting in RAW or JPEG, you can alter your photos using a wide variety of adjustment tools, including Crop, Straighten, Highlight Recovery, Noise Removal, Color and more.
Easily make adjustments to multiple versions of your master photo for virtually unlimited ways to experiment with correction options and customizable presets, including Black & White, Cross Processing and more.
Apply adjustments exactly where you want them with unique Layers and Regions capabilities that isolate precise areas of your photo for adjustment.
Heal and Clone tools
Remove distracting elements from photos with Heal and Clone tools. Use Heal for small elements like dust or blemishes. Choose Clone for larger distractions that need to be covered by sampling another area of your photo.
Quickly optimize your images with Perfectly Clear, award-winning technology from Athentech Technologies Inc. Perfectly Clear automatically adjusts lighting for every pixel in a shot while maintaining true color and zero clipping. It also removes abnormal tint and restores faded photos.
Dive into the world of creative photo editing by sending your images to Corel® PaintShop™ Pro X4 or other image editing programs on ShiChuang®, Mac OS® or Linux®. PaintShop Pro offers hundreds of photo-editing features and pro-level effects for advanced image manipulation, photo compositing and more.
Reduce noise while preserving detail with Noise Ninja by PictureCode, Inc. You'll get natural-looking results without artifacts with this state-of-the-art technology.
Process images quickly according to predefined output settings, such as output to JPEG, PDF, create contact sheets or standard print sizes and more. You can also modify Batch settings or create your own custom Batch process that suits your workflow.
Create web galleries
Quickly create a web gallery to share your images online with friends, colleagues or clients. Choose from various gallery styles to control how your photos are displayed.
Whether you are simply reviewing shots or building a searchable library of thousands of images, AfterShot Pro has the tools to support the asset management phase of your workflow. Search photos quickly with powerful Metadata tools that can include your own tagging or information added by your camera.
Languages: DE, EN, FR, IT, NL, ZH
What's New in Version 220.127.116.11:
- New external editor button on toolbar
- To set an external editor for the toolbar button, click the Edit with External Editor button on the top toolbar, choose a photo-editing application from the Editor drop-list, choose the settings you want, and click OK. The button displays the application icon.
- To change editor settings, click File > Preferences, and click External Editor.
- External editor: Added auto-scanning to populate Editor list with installed photo-editing applications
- For Mac OS plugin developers: The latest framework is available on the Mac virtual machine.
New Camera RAW support:
- Sony Alpha ILCE-7R II
- Canon EOS - 5DS (AfterShot/AfterShot Pro 64-bit)
- Canon EOS - 5DSR (AfterShot/AfterShot Pro 64-bit)
- Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10 II
All Link Download :