AlphaPlugins RichText 1.0 for Photoshop | MacOSX | 38.2 MB
AlphaPlugins introduces RichText plug-in for Adobe Photoshop & compatible programs. This filter lets you add multi-line text &/or paragraphs to Photoshop compositions & apply effects for impact & interest. Create formatted text using the built-in text editor, copy & paste text from i.e. MSWord or load it from a RTF file. With a variety of powerful, built-in features, RichText makes it easy to add, decorate & r&omize text in Photoshop to full effect. If Photoshop's composition has a selection then the formatted text fill be accuratelly filled inside this area.
Simple & powerful:
Add multi-line formatted text directly to Photoshop compositions & quickly apply effects for impact.
Easy text imports:
For larger amounts of text, use the built-in text editor, copy/paste from another text editor or load text from RTF files.
Set parameters for automatic text r&omization or choose from a variety of text effects, including seamless paper background.
AlphaPlugins RichText allow:
- Edit, place & adjust text in Photoshop compositions.
- Includes built-in text editor for working with large amounts of text.
- Compatible with copy/paste features of other text editors.
- Accepts text from RTF files.
- Use plug-in parameters to set automatic text r&omization.
- Choose from a variety of different text effects, including seamless paper texture background.
(Mac OSX) 10.5 or higher
Intel or PowerPC processor
At least 256 megabytes of RAM or more
Graphics card 16-bit color, & 256MB of VRAM or higher
1024 x 768 display or bigger
Adobe Photoshop CS2 - CS6, CC, CC2015 (32/64bit) or later
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction