Cockos REAPER 5.04 (x86/x64) + Portable | 18.21 MB | 47.21 MB
REAPER is a complete digital audio production application for ShiChuang and OS X, offering a full multitrack audio and MIDI recording, editing, processing, mixing and mastering toolset. REAPER supports a vast range of hardware, digital formats and plugins, and can be comprehensively extended, scripted and modified.
REAPERs full, flexible feature set and renowned stability have found a home wherever digital audio is used commercial and home studios, broadcast, location recording, education, science and research, sound design, game development, and more.
A new REAPER 5 license includes unlimited free updates through REAPER version 6.99. Frequency varies, but updates are typically released every few weeks. These updates include bug fixes, feature improvements, and significant new features, all of which are free. Updates only take a minute or so. All preferences and configurations are preserved, and forward and backward compatibility are maintained.
- Efficient, fast to load, and tightly coded. Can be installed and run from a portable or network drive.
- Powerful audio and MIDI routing with multichannel support throughout.
- 64-bit internal audio processing. Import, record to, and render to many media formats, at almost any bit depth and sample rate.
- Thorough MIDI hardware and software support.
- Support for thousands of third-party plug-in effects and virtual instruments, including VST, VST3, AU, DX, and JS.
- Hundreds of studio-quality effects for processing audio and MIDI, and built-in tools for creating new effects.
- Automation, modulation, grouping, VCA, surround, macros, OSC, scripting, control surfaces, custom skins and layouts.
- A whole lot more.
What's new in version 5.04:
+ API: add ClearConsole()
+ Audio Units: fix compatibility with various plug-ins
+ JSFX: fix double-click selection in IDE [p=1576193]
+ JSFX: improve handling of tabs, indentation, and line endings in IDE
+ MIDI editor: prevent invalid position/length values in note/event properties
+ OSX: fixed combo-box related issues in 10.10+
+ ReaScript: fix double-click selection in IDE [p=1576193]
+ ReaScript: improve handling of tabs, indentation, and line endings in IDE
+ ReaScript: add preference to clear console before running script
+ Render: add $timelinecount wild card, to number rendered items in timeline order [t=166675]
+ Render: correctly support limiting rendering to realtime when rendering subsequent regions
+ Render: show overall realtime/estimated time statistics when rendering regions
Download From Nitroflare
Download From RapidGator
Download From Uploaded
Download From Uploadable