Interactive Physics 9.0.3 | 142.9 MB
Design Simulation Technologies Inc., a leading provider of affordable and flexible physics based simulation software for the professional and education markets, has released 9.0.3 version of Interactive Physics is a powerful tool for discovery learning and helps students visualize and learn abstract concepts. It develops inquiry skills and physics knowledge by allowing the user to vary nearly any physical parameter and to measure its effect on nearly any measurable quantity.
Interactive PhysicsTM, the award-winning educational software from Design Simulation Technologies, makes it easy to observe, discover, and explore the physical world through exciting simulation. This easy-to-use program will support the most basic to complex topics in STEM education.
Create any experiment imaginable with an easy-to-use interface
Interactive Physics allows you to model, simulate, and explore a wide variety of physical phenomena, and create nearly any experiment imaginable. If you can use a mouse, you can use Interactive Physics.
- Create objects by drawing circles, blocks, and polygons
- Measure velocity, acceleration, force, energy, etc., in metric or English units
- Create ropes, springs, dampers, pulleys, slots, actuators, and motors
- Simulate contact, collisions, and friction
- Vary air resistance, gravity, or material properties
- View results as numbers, graphs, and animated vectors
- Hear and measure sound volumes, sound frequencies, and Doppler effects
- Create visually appealing presentations by attaching graphics to objects
DST develops physics based simulation software. The company's products are used by engineering professionals to build and test virtual models of their mechanical designs, and by STEM educators and students in the classroom to teach and learn about physics and engineering kinematics, dynamics, and machine design.
Name: Interactive Physics
Version: 9.0.3 Build 806
OS: ShiChuang 7even and above
Size: 142.9 mb