ToketaWare iThoughtsX 3.4 Multilangual | MacOSX | 29.9 MB
iThoughtsX is a mind mapping app for the Mac. It is based upon and fully compatible with iThoughts for iOS. Mind mapping is a technique that implies drawing thoughts in the form of charts, instead of writing sentences that would take far to long to write. Considering the fact that many of us spend most of our time in front of computers on a daily basis, theoretically, most of our ideas should pop up right there and then.
- Task lists.
- Project planning.
- Goal setting.
- Course Notes/Revision.
- Meeting Notes.
Import and export to and from many of the most popular desktop application formats:
- OPML (OmniOutliner, Scrivener etc.)
- Excel/Numbers/Outlook/ToodleDo (CSV)
- Plain/rich text
...plus import only support for Mindnode, Mindmapper and MyThoughts
- MS Powerpoint/Keynote (PPTX)
- MS Word/Pages (DOCX)
- MS Project (XML)
- Website (HTML + attachments)
- Cloud synchronisation with iCloud, Dropbox and WebDAV
- Handoff (start editing a map on one device - finish up on another)
- Send and open email attachements
- Cut/Copy/Paste within and between maps and other apps (e.g. Mail, Safari and Notes etc.)
- Download community generated maps from Biggerplate
Flexible Topic Attributes:
- Colour / Shape
- Images / Icons
- Rich text (fonts, colors etc.)
- Hyperlinks (websites, other maps, other topics)
- Callouts / Floating topics
- Named relationships between topics
- Style support (predefined collections of colors, fonts, shapes etc.)
- Assign start/due date, effort, progress, priority and resources
- Email task reports (by project, by resource)
Advanced Mindmap Features:
- Multiple layouts (horizontal, vertical, fishbone etc.)
- Multiple link styles (curved, tapered, right angled etc.)
- Embedded documents (PDF, XLS, DOC etc)
- Over 100 builtin icons, 90 clipart images and 35 background canvas patterns.
- 10 system Map Styles.
- Rules based filtering engine.
- Presentation mode.
- Rule based sorting - including option to sort continuously
First class OSX integration:
- Retina support
- Versions support
- Fullscreen support
- Spotlight integration
- Quicklook support
- Pinch to zoom
Whats New in Version 3.4
None in this release
None in this release
Various bug fixes and performance improvements.
Crash when searching
Failed to import CDMZ files
Show/Hide Levels menu out by one
Failed to import Style files
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
Home Page - http://toketaware.com/ithoughts-osx