MadMapper 2.0.1 (MacOSX)
As of this writing 'projection mapping' is one of the fastest growing mediums, being used in a variety of artistic and commercial projects. The basic idea: take a projector, point it an an object or a building, project an image onto it.
The MadMapper provides a simple and easy tool for mapping projections. It removes a lot of the confusion related to this medium, effectively demystifying the process, allowing you, the artist or designer to focus on creating your content, and making the experience of mapping textures to physical objects in real time, fun.
- Unlimited amount of mapped elements
- Quads, triangles and masks elements (more to come)
- Grid Warping (up to 30 by 30 subdivisions)
- Unlimited undo levels
- Multiple selection of elements
- Named selection sets
- Save and Load configurations
- Opacity and Blending modes for each element
- Flipping options
- Master opacity to blackout the whole projection
- Display of Images, Quicktime movies or Syphon inputs
- Export as SVG / PNG / PDF
- Spacial Scanner to turn your video-projector into a 2d scanner
Requires Intel Mac OS X 10.7 or later.
DOWNLOAD FROM LINKS
Don't forget to say Thanks !!!