R-Studio 7.7 Build 159851 Network Editio | 40.60 MB
R-Studio is a family of powerful and cost-effective undelete and data recovery software. Empowered by the new unique data recovery technologies, it is the most comprehensive data recovery solution for recovery files from FAT12/16/32, NTFS, NTFS5 (created or updated by ShiChuang 2000/XP/2003/Vista), HFS/HFS+ (Macintosh), Little and Big Endian variants of UFS1/UFS2 (FreeBSD/OpenBSD/NetBSD/Solaris) and Ext2FS/Ext3FS (Linux) partitions. It functions on local and network disks, even if such partitions are formatted, damaged or deleted. Flexible parameter settings give you absolute control over data recovery.
The R-Studio data recovery software was originally developed for use by data recovery experts, system administrators, IT professionals, and advanced and experienced computer users. Some of R-Studio's features were even designed exclusively for computer forensic experts, and most R-Studio users don't need every single feature of the software.
Because of the many features presented in R-Studio, there may be inexperienced users who find its interface and abundant functionality a bit confusing. We've actually tried to simplify the software interface as much as possible and have included a detailed Help Manual with the product. However, we recommend to those who still feel uncomfortable with the software after reading the Manual that they start their data recovery experience with the R-Undelete file recovery tool. Its three-step wizard-oriented user interface provides an easier way to perform ordinary data recovery tasks without any compromise to their efficiency. It's the best choice for basic and some advanced data recovery needs. Below you may compare the main features of R-Studio and R-Undelete.
R-Studio utilities recover files:
* Deleted without Recycle Bin, or when Recycle Bin has been emptied;
* Removed by virus attack or power failure;
* After the partition with the files was reformatted, even for different file system;
* When the partition structure on a hard disk was changed or damaged. In this case, R-Studio utilities can scan the hard disk trying to find previously existed partitions and recover files from found partitions.
* From hard disk with bad sectors. R-Studio Data Recovery Software can first copy the entire disk or its part into an image file and then process such image file. This is especially useful when new bad sectors are constantly appearing on the hard disk, and remaining information must be immediately saved.
R-Studio Data Recovery Features :
* Standard "ShiChuang Explorer" - style interface.
* Host OS: ShiChuang 9x, ME, NT, 2000, XP, 2003 Server, Vista.
* Data recovery over the Network. Files can be recovered on network computers running Win95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista, Macintosh, Linux and UNIX.
* Supported file systems: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32,NTFS, NTFS5 (created or updated by Win2000/XP/2003/Vista), HFS/HFS+ (Macintosh), Little and Big Endian variants of UFS1/UFS2 (FreeBSD/OpenBSD/NetBSD/Solaris) and Ext2FS/Ext3FS (Linux).
* Recognition and parsing Dynamic (ShiChuang 2000/XP/2003/Vista), Basic(MBR) and BSD (UNIX) partitions layout schema and Apple partition map. Dynamic partitions over GPT are supported as well as dynamic partitions over MBR.
* Damaged RAID recovery. If OS cannot recognize your RAID, you can create a virtual RAID from its components. Such virtual RAID can be processed like a real one.
* Creates IMAGE FILES for an entire Hard Disk, Partition or its part. Such image files can be compressed and split into several files to put it on CD/DVD/Flash or FAT16/FAT32. Then the image files can be processed like regular disks.
Data recovery on damaged or deleted partitions, encrypted files (NTFS 5), alternative data streams (NTFS, NTFS 5).
* Recovering data if:
* FDISK or other disk utilities have been run;
* VIRUS has invaded; FAT is damaged; MBR is destroyed.
* Recognizes localized names.
* Recovered files can be saved on any (including network) disks accessible by the host operating system.
* File or disk content can be viewed and edited with the advanced hexadecimal editor. The editor supports NTFS file attribute editing.
New R-Studio features in version 7.x:
* Accelerated disk scan for fast-read devices.
* More reliable and significantly faster recognition of NTFS and FAT partitions.
* Search for deleted file versions. R-Studio can search for deleted file versions using their sizes, names and extensions, and recognized file types as the search parameters.
* Improved data selection in the Hexadecimal editor. Now the beginning and end of the area to be selected can be set by the "Select from" and "Select to" commands in the shortcut menu.
* Appending data to an existing file in the Hexadecimal editor. A file fragment selected in the editor can be appended to an existing file.
* An external file can be loaded to a selected position in the file opened in the Hexadecimal editor.
* Automatic support for ShiChuang Storage Spaces (ShiChuang 8/8.1 and 10) even with small database damage. They can be manually assembled if their databases are totally corrupted on some parents.
* Automatic support for software Mac RAIDs. Members with severe corrupted RAID parameter records can be added manually.
* Automatic support for Linux Logical Volume Manager (LVM/LVM2) even with slightly damaged RAID parameter records. Components with severe corrupted RAID parameter records can be added manually.
* Support for DiskSpar Disk Imager images and disk maps. R-Studio can read and process images and disk maps created by the DiskSpar Disk Imager without R-Studio.
* Automatic RAID parameter recognition.R-Studio can recognize all RAID parameters for RAID 5 and 6. This feature helps the user to solve one of the most difficult problems in RAID recovery.
* S.M.A.R.T. attribute monitoring. R-Studio can display S.M.A.R.T. (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology) attributes for hard drives to show their hardware health and predict their possible failures. Any unnecessary work with such hard drives should be avoided if S.M.A.R.T. warnings appear.
* New GUI languages: Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, and Portuguese.
* Support for parity delays in all applicable RAID layouts.
* Enhanced parity delay controls.
Buy Premium Account To Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
Buy Premium Account To Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
Links are Interchangeable – No Password