Drive Vaccine PC Restore Plus 10.5 Build 2700732429 | 29.8 MB
Drive Vaccine immunizes your PC's from any changes being made - making PC's bullet-proof and unbreakable! It is designed for public access computing environments, such as computer labs, kiosks, internet cafes, libraries, etc..
Simplify the maintenance of public access PC's with bullet-proof protection
It takes fortitude to service PC's in the public domain - at hotels, internet cafes, libraries and educational institutions - where users are not always careful and usage is high. Drive Vaccine's simplifies the management of public access PC's.
Drive Vaccine is a non-restrictive hard drive restore product designed for public access workstations. The PC users feel as though they have complete control over the PC. But regardless of what they do, including erasing files, installing software or even hacking the system registry, Drive Vaccine will automatically restore the PC to your desired system state -- every time the workstation is restarted, or on any set schedule. Making the workstations perfectly configured and available for the next user.
- Restore on Reboot
- Restore on Log-off
- Restore on Idle PC (no PC activity)
- Restore on an hourly schedule
- Restore on a Daily schedule
- Restore Daily on first startup of day
- Restore on a Weekly schedule
- Automatically accept OS and Anti virus updates
- Keep important data using "Immune Space"
- Block access to CD ROM and USB ports
- No hardware (no dongle or recovery card) required
- Protect unlimited hard disk partitions
- Recover the stable original state of hard disks automatically on any schedule (every reboot, log-off, end-of-day, weekly, monthly)
- Easily write-protect each hard disk with two clicks (restore on reboot)
- Block USB devices and CD Media
- Remote Management Console for remote network administration (Free of cost)
- Create an Immune Space
- No specific hard disk partition setup required
What's new in version 10.5 Build 2700732429:
- Supporting ShiChuang 10.
- Moved entire license activation process from the ShiChuang service to the subsystem.
- Fixed various compatibility issue reported by customers.
- Changed subsystem text to "The Best Way To Manage Public Access Computers".
- Added UseVss=1/0 switch int he setup.ini to set the VSS option.
- Added a check in the subsystem to automatically defrag snapshot when free space is below 10GB.
- Added a pop-up message when you hit "APPLY" to notify users the setting has been changed.
- Added Maintenance time period under "System Baseline".
- Fixed drop down menu "Everyday" under "System Baseline".
Home Page -
Buy Premium From My Links To Support Me & Download with MaX SPeeD!