Chemstations CHEMCAD Suite 6.5.7 | 191.7 MB
Chemstations, Inc has released 6.5.7 version of CHEMCAD is Chemstations' intuitive suite of chemical process simulation software that broadens an engineer's capabilities and increases productivity. CHEMCAD supercharges an engineer's efficiency when facing the toughest chemical process models or addressing day-to-day challenges.
CHEMCAD's extensive library of chemical data, formulae, and methods is benchmarked against real-world data and industry standards to provide users with the latest information they need to do their jobs. For this reason, new features are added to CHEMCAD on a regular basis.
CHEMCAD New Features and Enhancements
- Improved flash convergence in the critical region for equations of state (5590)
- Added an option to allow negative head/pressure in a performance curve for a Compressor UnitOp (5633)
- Corrected an issue with plate and frame heat exchangers that caused miscalculation of effective area (5547)
- Corrected an issue where a second instance of Excel could be opened in the background by the Data Map feature (5110)
- Restored certain VBA functions (DefineStreamInCurUserUnit, GetStreamInInternalUnit, GetStreamInCurUserUnit, DefineStreamInInternalUnit, GetCurUserUnitString, PutStreamInCurUserUnitByID, GetStreamInCurUserUnitByID) to their pre-CHEMCAD 6.5.5 behavior, and added new functions (define_stream_current_engineering_units, get_stream_fixed_engineering_units, get_stream_current_engineering_units, define_stream_fixed_engineering_units, get_current_engineering_unit_labels, set_stream_current_engineering_units, get_stream_current_engineering_units) to the Stream and Engineering Unit interfaces (5553)
- Corrected an issue with relief device sizing calculating incorrect vessel volume when different heads are selected (5622)
About Chemstations, Inc
For over 25 years, Chemstations and its chemical process simulation software CHEMCAD have been evolving with the highly dynamic chemical engineering industry. We believe in the value that chemical engineers bring to our world and we are dedicated to providing tools that help advance the field.
The Chemstations culture is one based on innovation and integrity. From our inception, our highest priority has been the satisfaction of our customers. From sales to customer support to product development, everything we do focuses on meeting our customers' unique needs. How well we meet those needs is the standard by which we measure our progress.
Name: Chemstations CHEMCAD
Version: Suite 126.96.36.19939
OS: ShiChuang Vista / 7even / 8
Size: 191.7 mb