Bookends 12.6 | MacOSX | 37.6 MB
Bookends is a full-featured bibliography/reference and information-management system for students and professionals. Access the power of Bookends directly from Mellel, Nisus Writer Pro, or MS Word (including Word 2011): Bookends allows you to scan your existing word-processor files and automatically generate finished manuscripts with properly formatted bibliographies. You can also scan Apple Pages '08, '09, and 5, and OpenOffice 3 files, or RTF files saved from any word processor.
Bookends allows you to share your references over the Internet with anyone, on any platform. And with Bookends, you can directly search and import references from numerous sources:
- Web of Science
- Google Scholar
- Library of Congress
- and hundreds of other online sources.
Or use a built-in browser to download references with PDF's and/or Web pages. Also, with automatic searches of PubMed, you can discover articles as soon as they're published. Bookends allows for powerful group-based searches, with static, smart, and virtual groups.
Bookends also offers a robust assortment of file attachment features:
Attach any file (such as a PDF) to a reference and view or open it instantly.
Automatically rename and organize PDF files on-the-fly.
Automatically download and attach the PDF of an article from the Internet if you have access permission.
Automatically locate and attach PDF's on your hard drive.
Sync your library with Bookends On Tap on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch, so that you have your references and PDF's with you, wherever you are.
What's New Version 12.6:
- File -> Import References From EndNote.
- New UI for comparing duplicates and references.
- After a notecard search, Bookends will switch to the note stream view in the right pane if it is not already selected.
- New option to generate BibTeX citekeys as lowercase only.
- Bookends now works with Mellel Lite.
- Return characters will be automatically removed from searches done in Autocomplete Paper.
- If CrossRef returns malformed XML when attaching a PDF, Bookends will alert you to this and attach the PDF to an empty reference.
- Updated PubMed import function to deal with changes made by PubMed.
- Updated Bookends Browser detection of JSTOR reference information to deal with changes made by JSTOR.
- Improvements in the way that Bookends detects PDF highlights for display as notecards.
- Output the text representation of a reference's color label in a formatted reference.
- Bug fixes.
Requirements: Intel, OS X 10.7 or later
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed:
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction