ACDSee Pro 3.7 (Build 201) (Mac OS X) | 40,75 MB
ACDSee Pro for Mac one of the best solutions for working with graphic images among Mac.
Quality processing photographs, optimization of all aspects of the workflow, saving time, effort and finance users all this provides ACDSee Pro for Mac. The program interface allows for convenient adjustment. His focus on the key stages of managing, viewing and processing images on Mac OS simplifies navigation among folders and files, facilitates the selection of necessary shots, assists in the management of metadata and work with RAW.
ACDSee Pro supports more than 100 graphic file formats, allows for the batch processing of files, easily add meta tags to images. As already mentioned, the program is rich set of tools to its functionality. You can adjust color channels to correct photos of artifacts that appear due to errors in optics, and you can even add a watermark.
The program ACDSee Pro 3 has two tool slideshow, should not be confused. First Slideshow ? Slideshow. This tool is used to show pictures on a monitor directly from the program ACDSee Pro 3. The other, Create ? Slideshow file need to export to a file that can be sent by mail, post a blog, or run on a different computer that does not have installed program ACDSee Pro 3.
ACDSee Pro 3 is able to create CD and DVD-discs with data, as well as Video-CD.
ACDSee Pro 3 lets you publish photos on three photo sharing: Flickr, SmugMug and Zenfolio. The user can adjust the size of the photo in the publication, it is possible to add keywords, both manually and data from EXIF, as well as the selection of existing folders for images.
ACDSee also works with RAW format without compromising picture quality. You can not be afraid of the damage of the original image.
- Import files from a connected device or work with files on it, and the image preview output starts immediately upon connection.
- Configurable batch processing rules become applicable upon import, regardless of the number of files these presets include settings like handling and file naming and so forth.
- Patented core LCE can work separately with zones of lights, shadows and mid-tones, get the results desired user, until the creation of stylized HDR effects.
- Settings Soft-focus and Clarity are designed to work with medium tones and have as their object the establishment of natural tones.
- User-configurable colored labels allow you to group images in processing with great flexibility.
- The calendar function allows you to sort images by date and time of shooting.
- Search by various fields EXIF and IPTC is now possible with the use of presets and shortcuts.
- The search algorithm takes lets you search for duplicate images anywhere on the disk, regardless of format it will help get rid of the digital garbage and make space for file storage.
- The company also provides online photo storage cloud resource acdseeonline.com for easy access to your photos from any device, from anywhere in the world.
OS X 10.7 or Later