Sandvox 2.10.2 Multilingual | MacOSX | 84.7 MB
Combine power and flexibility with easy-to-use features. With Sandvox, anyone can build websites on a Mac easily and quickly, with no HTML expertise. All from an interface designed for those who want great results, without hassles! Sandvox lets non-experts build beautiful, standards-compliant websites with photo galleries, videos, blogs, social media tools, forms and more, quickly and easily.
Drag and drop publishing
Anyone can build a 5-page website in 20 minutes or less with Sandvox. Just create pages in the Site Navigator, and add objects for the information you want to use on your website. Next, drop in text, images, and photos. Then, publish it to the host of your choice.
A wide range of designs
With over 60 designs to choose from-many of which have multiple color variations-you'll be able to explore a wide variety of options to find one that fits your goals. And Sandvox lets you swap designs anytime you like if you want to try something different.
HTML 5 and SEO friendly
Sandvox generates HTML 5 websites compatible with popular browsers on Mac, ShiChuang, and iOS (iPhone, iPad) devices automatically. Sandvox also creates search-engine-friendly code that aids organic discovery by/on search engines like Google and Bing.
Flexible photo galleries
Sandvox has flexible photo galleries with lots of options for presenting albums. Showcase your pictures with lightbox effects, or slide show mode, and lots of other presentation customization options.
Add video anywhere
Putting videos on a Sandvox website is as simple as dragging files to place them on pages of your website. With Sandvox, the trickiest part of publishing video is the preparation.
Blogs, blogs, blogs
It is easy to publish a blog with Sandvox. You don't need anything else to do it. No accounts, no extra tools. Just use the objects in Sandvox to place it on your website, and start posting.
Integrating social media features into Sandvox websites with objects works like other Sandvox objects. Just choose the pieces you want to add, and place them on your website's pages.
ADVANCED: Raw HTML Objects
Use 'Raw HTML' objects to embed HTML for "widgets" like PayPal's "Buy Now" button, Google Gadgets (e.g. search form, calendar), and more. Just paste the widget code into an HTML object and you're done.
EXTEND IT: Code Injection & jQuery
Skilled web authors can use Code Injection to do things like load libraries, tweak CSS, or add PHP directives and apply modifications to a page, or an entire website. Sandvox also supports jQuery.
Publishing to a Folder
* Worked around a hang which could occur when publishing to a folder on OS X 10.7 Lion or later
* file: URLs can be specified for the site URL
* Improved workflow when publishing to a folder by default
- The "Publish" command takes immediate effect, rather than confirming the location with you first. You can change location if needed by selecting "Publish to Folder" instead
- At the end of publishing, the Share panel is presented again
- Fixed an issue which happened if the usual target folder can not be found
Publishing to a Remote Server
* Improved reliability of re-connecting to FTP and SFTP servers
* Fixed a bug where some intermediate directories weren't being created over SFTP if needed
Publishing in General
* Fixed an issue which would occur in the rare circumstance of publishing a file to a location that Sandvox believes to currently be a folder
* Fixed a crash when canceling publishing
* Addressed a rare issue where a media file could be named with a space, rendering it incompatible with some servers
* Amazon objects are a bit more tolerant of malformed associates IDs.
* Contact Form specify their encoding consistently for better international support
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 +
Home Page -
Buy Premium Account To Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
Links are Interchangeable - No Password