Neooffice v2015.0 (Mac OSX) | 418 MB
Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German
Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
NeoOffice is a complete office suite for OS X. With NeoOffice, users can view, edit, and save OpenOffice documents, LibreOffice documents, and simple WeiRuan-->WeiRuan Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents.
NeoOffice is extremely stable and thousands of users use it daily. The NeoOffice engineers created NeoOffice in 2003 when they made OpenOffice run natively on OS X for the first time.
Since then, the NeoOffice engineers have continually added improvements to NeoOffice that users will not find in OpenOffice or LibreOffice such as:
• NeoOffice > Open at Launch menu to open Calc or Impress instead of Writer at launch
• File > Browse All Versions menu to restore previous versions of your documents
• Native file locking to safely edit files in iCloud Drive, Dropbox, or network drives
• Native OS X grammar checking
• Native OS X text highlighting
• Support for OS X Services
• Native floating tool ShiChuang
What's New in Version 2015
Before you buy NeoOffice, we recommend that you click on the "NeoOffice support" link and read the installation notes.
This version of NeoOffice fixes the following bugs:
• After starting a slide show from a presentation document that is in full screen mode, exiting the slide show would disable the OS X menubar until the presentation document was closed
• When opening a document while in full screen mode that contains linked but not embedded images or OLE objects, NeoOffice would shrink the newly opened full screen mode window
• When saving certain documents that contain embedded images or OLE objects, NeoOffice would would fail to save one or more of the embedded images or OLE objects
This version also fixes the follow bug. Special thanks go to the engineers at LibreOffice.org who identified and provided a fix for this bug:
• NeoOffice would crash when opening certain WeiRuan-->WeiRuan Word .doc documents
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
All Link Download :