* Contacts can be displayed in two types: one type of column list or table view of several columns, allowing you to control the parameters on which the columns are displayed (for example, company name, name, email address, phone, etc.) and order sorting
* Tags are extremely flexible way to manage contacts in BusyContacts. You can assign multiple tags to each contact and the tag cloud allows you to easily filter the list of contacts for tags (eg, family, customer, prospect, employee, etc.).
* Smart Filters are a powerful tool for filtering contacts and create saved queries that may be further applied with a single click. You can create smart filters to display contacts that meet certain conditions, such as a text string, tag, or date of birth. You can create smart filters "Remember the display settings," such as the type of columns displayed and the sort order.
* BusyContacts synchronized with the leading social networks, including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, which allows you to integrate contact information from multiple sources into a single contact card.
* BusyContacts integrates with BusyCal, allowing you to link contacts to events and PS in your calendar, providing a flexible CRM to schedule appointments, keep track of tasks and tracking of past activities.
List of transactions
* The Activity List shows shows a chronological list of activities associated with the selected contact, including meetings, failures and other calendar events, alerts via e-mail and messaging, as well as posts on social networks.
* BusyContacts synchronized with all the leading cloud services, including ICloud, Google, Exchange and other servers, CardDAV, which allows you to synchronize contacts with other Macs, working with BusyContacts or built-in contact on OS X, as well as the iPhone and iPad via the built-in Contacts on the IOS.
* BusyContacts allows you to share address books with other BusyContacts with read-only or read / write. Address books can be synchronized using Exchange, Fruux, both on a local network and through other servers CardDAV, which support metabolism.
What's new in Version 1.0.6:
Compatible with OS X 10.11 El Capitan
Fixed bug where photos added in BusyContacts could exceed iCloud max size
Fixed bug in Activity List when displaying / opening MailMate messages
Fixed bug starting Skype Chat if field label contained (work) or (home)
Fixed bug with Duplicate Card menu command becoming disabled after an edit
Added support for sending emails in AirMail 2.5
OS - MacOSX 10.9 or Later