Airbrushing offers freedom of artistic expression and allows the artist to use all types of paints: oil, acrylic, gouache, watercolor, and even ink. This technique has grown so popular these days that one can come across airbrush paintings anywhere. Paintings can be added to any surface. The airbrush art is widely used in auto body industry, for adding graphics to cars, motorbikes, and helmets. It can also be used for decorating mobile phones, computers and home electronics, for creating T-shirt designs or fingernail art.
AKVIS AirBrush automatically transforms a photograph into your own fine art masterpiece which looks like made with a special airbrush tool.
The program works as an artistic filter creating stylish colorful airbrush designs from images using chosen settings of photo to painting conversion. Now you do not need to perform complex manual work, drawing lines and details with tools. Just choose one of the AirBrush presets or play with the effect settings. The program will do all work like a real artist.
What's New in AKVIS AirBrush 3.0
1. Improved the photo to drawing conversion algorithm. The program now generates even better results, producing expressive images with the enhanced level of detail in the airbrushing technique.
2. Improved the Text tab:
- added the possibility to load an image to place a watermark;
- added the Opacity parameter;
- added the button to locate text/image in the center of the drawing;
- increased the max value (=200) of the Size of the characters.
- added the possibility to search for fonts by typing in the list in the Text tab.
3. Added the Toolbar with the tools:
Quick Preview, Crop, Zoom, Hand, Smudge, and History Brush.
4. Improved the Print options. Its now possible to print high resolution images on multiple pages.
5. Native 64-bit support on Mac.
6. Support for more RAW files.
7. Fixed minor bugs, interface glitches, and some compatibility problems.
8. Facebook and Tumblr are temporarily hidden from the list of the available publishing services due to the changes in their policy.
9. Changed the About the Program window and the Activation window.