BusyCal 2.6.7 | MacOSX | 10.12 MB
BusyCal - an updated version of the popular calendar is simple and easy, but at the same time having a great functionality. With BusyCal you can create and customize your own calendars, manage alerts about various events, to easily organize the list, view the weather, without leaving the app, and much more! If you are at all times enjoyed iCal - you will be very easy to get used to BusyCal because the program's interface is similar to the 90%! With this software, you can not just plan your day but also keep an eye on the weather and moon phase. It is clear that the things that you have planned and may differ from the place of their execution, however, agree that it is very nice and helpful at times.
* When adding a new business you will not have to endure the look of the application to re-open ShiChuang (as in iCal), in the same window you have access to all the options for editing.
* When creating a business or writing, you can graphically mark your recording. Colors can be assigned to.
* You can assign these colors is very great variety, important to remember all of them, for quick analysis when you open the program.
* You can set the time of notification of the upcoming event. It is noteworthy as well that you notify all the rules of tediousness. Not only the program itself, but also in the status bar. Conveniently.
* View of your business, event or recording can both weeks, months, days, or a list (in the spoiler).
* For any records, you can attach files, pictures or other documents. Stickers help you describe the upcoming event. Go all in one place.
* One of the main advantages of this calendar - sync, both external and local.
* Customizable backup calendars.
What's new in 2.6.7 Version:
* Compatible with OS X 10.11 El Capitan
* Fixed crash when attempting to sync with Google attachments
* Fixed crash in Quick Entry when parsing strings with multiple blank spaces
* Fixed bug where Exchange repeating event exceptions occurr on wrong day if East of GMT
* Fixed Exchange bug that causes Activity Viewer to cut off events at midnight UTC
* Notes field text is displayed in default font size when using date stamp
* Backups are stored to BusyCal Container if no backup folder is selected
* Added support for AirMail 2.5
OS - MacOSX 10.7 or Later
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed:
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction