Native Instruments Maschine 2 v2.3.1 UNLOCKED-DEMONTOAD | 594MB
Create tight rhythms, harmonies and melodies in moments with MASCHINE - the groundbreaking instrument that combines a pattern-based sequencer, professional sampler, multi-effect unit and VST/AU plug-in host with tactile control. Experience a fully creative workflow with the integrated hardware/software system, combining the flexibility of computer-based music production with straightforward, two-handed control for composing, performing, browsing, sampling, slicing, sound-shaping and tweaking effects.
CONTROL YOUR GROOVE
MASCHINE provides intuitive, tactile control for composing, sampling, slicing, performing, and more. Multi-color pads provide ultimate feel in the thick the beat.
Dedicated group buttons and a master push encoder deliver hands-on control of sounds and key parameters. And eight display knobs automatically map to key instrument parameters for on-the-fly, two-handed tweaking and sound shaping.
WHAT'S NEW IN MASCHINE
All-new MASCHINE 2.0 software is bursting with power. Find instruments, effects, kits, sounds, and samples fast with the spectacular tag-based visual browser - optimized for KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects. Get busy creating with unlimited groups and insert effects, and sidechaining.
Then finish off your tracks with a sleek, intuitive mixer - all wrapped in a beautiful new user interface and with full multi-core support.
New in Maschine 2.3.1:
- Presets can now be marked and filtered as favorites
- Option to always use latest version of NI plugins added to preferences
Bugfixes in Maschine 2.3.1:
- Fixed an issue where incorrect key colours could be shown for Polyplex on the
Komplete Kontrol S Series keyboards
- Fixed an issue where the wrong item could be deleted from the browser when
using the delete key
- Fixed an issue where parameters could disappear / change appearance when
holding HW buttons
- Fixed an issue with unclear labels on the Maschine Mk2 Mixer screen
- Fixed an issue where samples could be deleted when using "save samples as"
over the original sample
- Fixed an issue where the old group/sound name could be displayed when loading a
- Fixed an issue with inconsistent parameters in the filter module
- Fixed an issue where Maschine could crash on exit if certain projects were loaded
- Fixed an issue where aux send routings were not correctly imported from
- Fixed an issue with unclear labels on the Maschine Mikro nav page when no
parameter pages were available
- Fixed an issue where undocked plugin ShiChuang could still be shown after undoing
Download From Uploaded
Download From Nitroflare
Download From RapidGator
Download From Uploadable