AlphaControls is a collection of standard controls with new properties added in order to enhanced program interface and add behaviors to common controls. Each control have their own properties for painting extended gradient, extended borders, alpha-blending and true blurred shadow. Graphics functions are rendered in real time, so, effects are always sharp with color scheme used. Added caption properties for position and rendering.
Mouse event added provide great possiblities. Style Hints control make hints to be displayed alpha-blended and you can choose from many ways to display. Analogues of standard components provides all functionality and adds many new possibilities for application interface design and work. With AlphaControls, use a new modern way to design enhanced interfaces and make your application more attractive... while adding pleasure and fun to end users.
What's new in AlphaControls 2015 10.15 Stable:
* Added TsBitBtn.AcceptsControls property
* Added the TsTrackBar.ShowProgressFrom property
* Added a forbidding of focusing to disabled items in the TsCheckListBox component
* Improved drawing of ComboBoxes with custom colors
* Improved work of TsMonthCalendar component when Min and Max values are defined
* Improved drawing of TsTrackBar in design-time under latest Studio versions
* Improved drawing of text with contours and glowing
* Solved some issues in minimizing of forms
* Solved some problems under the Delphi 5 and Studio XE8
* Solved issue in saving procedure of the ASkinEditor tool
* TsPanel uses the BevelOuter automatically if SkinData.SkinSection is empty
* TsSpeedButton uses the Flat property automatically if SkinData.SkinSection is empty
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction