Apple Motion 5.2.2 (Mac OS X) | 1.92 GB
Designed for video editors, Motion 5 lets you customize Final Cut Pro titles, transitions, and effects. Or create your own dazzling animations in 2D or 3D space, with real-time results as you work.
System Requirements: 4GB of RAM (8GB recommended for 4K), OpenCL-capable graphics card or Intel HD Graphics 3000 or later, 256MB of VRAM (1GB recommended for 4K and 3D Titles), display with 1280-by-768 resolution or higher, 3.5GB of disk space. OS X v10.10.2 or later.
Some features require Internet access; fees may apply. Blu-ray recorder required for burning Blu-ray discs.
What's New in v5.2.2
- Fixes render errors that may occur when using reflective materials with 3D text
- Improves stability when swapping materials on 3D text with published parameters
- Improves performance when loading text styles
- Motion Title templates with published text layout parameters now export correctly
- Fixes an issue that may cause 3D text to appear dark when rendered
Compatibility: OS X 10.10.4 or later, 64-bit processor