PDF Nomad 2.4.1 Multilangual | MacOSX | 68.5 MB
PDF Nomad is a modern, carefully styled PDF editor, in the Mac OS tradition. It features a multitude of ways to take your PDF documents from one place to the next, through an easy to use interface. It provides often used operations like merging multiple documents, as well as more exotic ones like exporting a documents text as a spoken sound file.
PDF Nomad adopts the new style and looks of Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion) and beyond. It is easy and intuitive to use, with wide-scale support for drag and drop, and single menu items that can accomplish large tasks like resizing pages. At the same time it offers considerable support for more advanced tasks like batch outline replacement through regular expressions and scripting through AppleScript. PDF Nomad is fast and efficient. It easily scrolls through, and performs operations on documents with thousands of pages.
- Scan documents directly from your scanner into PDF Nomad. Perform OCR on any document (whether scanned or not) to extract its textual contents. Create searchable pages or new pages with the recognized text.
- Easily resize whole documents to a different page size with a single command, or resize individual pages with drag-and-drop, shifting page contents as needed.
- Export individual pages as bitmaps (JPG, PNG, etc.) or create spoken audio files from the documents text. Split documents into even/odd pages, or explode documents into single-page PDFs or even into individual chapters.
- Merge pages side-by-side or on top of each other. Split pages in half or tile them to print onto multiple pages to be assembled into posters.
- Merge documents, interleave documents, and even overlay documents on top of each other.
- Create and fill out PDF forms.
- Markup text and annotate pages with rectangles, ovals, arrows, lines, and more.
- Add watermarks.
- Create books and magazines ready for printing. Add finishing/proofing marks if needed.
- PDF Nomad is blindingly fast, even documents with thousands of pages are laid out in less than a second.
- Measure line annotations and other shapes.
Whats New Version 2.4.1:
New: Options to show finishing marks in Booklet Editor.
Bug fixes for increased stability and other minor enhancements.
Requires: Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion) or later
Home Page - https://sintraworks.com/index.php/sintraworks/pdfnomad_home