BBEdit 11.1.2 | MacOSX | 10.6 MB
BBEdit is the leading professional HTML and text editor for the Macintosh. Specifically crafted in response to the needs of Web authors and software developers, this award-winning product provides an abundance of high-performance features for editing, searching, and manipulation of text. An intelligent interface provides easy access to BBEdit's best-of-class features, including grep pattern matching, search and replace across multiple files, project definition tools, function navigation and syntax coloring for numerous source code languages, code folding, FTP and SFTP open and save, AppleScript, Mac OS X Unix scripting support, text and code completion, and of course a complete set of robust HTML markup tools.
With BBEdit, you can...
- Exercise Total Control Over Text
- Work YOUR Way
- Command Files, Folders, Disks, and Servers
- Enjoy Textual Omnipotence
- Live Up To Standards
- Integrate Smoothly Into Existing Workflows
What's new in BBEdit 11.1.2:
* This release consists entirely of fixes for reported issues, and contains no new features.
* Updated the default worksheet stationery to remove anachronisms and account for current features and behaviors.
* Fixed bug in which the CSS language module would scan beyond the bounds of a style../style pair in HTML documents, leading to unexpected effects.
* If you use --create (or -c) with the command-line tool but don't specify any files, it will now report an appropriate error and then exit.
* Fixed bug in which switching between a color scheme which used custom highlight colors (such as a "dark" scheme) and a scheme which did not would fail to adjust the highlight colors correctly.
* Fixed bug in which "Process Duplicate Lines" on a selection within a document would not correctly include the last carriage return in the selection, leading to an extra line break inserted when replacing the selection with the processed text.
* Fixed bug in which interactive or scripted "Process Duplicate Lines" operations would leak their results.
* Git "Remove" operations now pass -r in order to resolve an error when removing directories.
* Added override and final to the C++/Objective-C++ keyword lists.
* Fixed bug in which choosing a remote file from the Recent popup under the sidebar in project or multi-document ShiChuang would have no effect.
* Made a change to ensure that keyboard focus is on the text field in single-entry text and password dialogs.
* Fixed bug in which "Print All" would succeed and then report a -1708 error.
* Updated the scripting dictionary to include the new options for zap gremlins.
* Fixed bug in which "Move to New Window" on the View menu was enabled when it shouldn't have been (and did nothing when selected).
* Display of "rare" font ligatures is now off by default, even when font ligatures are enabled for a particular font. This may be turned on with an expert preference; complete details are in the Expert Preferences help.
* Characters in the Unicode "CJK Symbols and Punctuation" range are now excluded from being used as break points when hard-wrapping text.
* Fixed bug in which uncommenting a line with the insertion point at the beginning would cause the insertion point to migrate to the previous line.
* Added home to the list of values for the a, link, and area elements in HTML5 in order to suppress a warning.
* "Find in Reference" works again for Ruby. (ri stopped supporting --format=plain.)
* Fixed bug in which top-level clippings were not listed as available options during text completion.
* Fixed bug in which keyboard equivalent tooltips weren't displayed in the Find window for the option checkboxes.
* Turned on the "async drag" attribute for our document ShiChuang, to improve compatibility with future OS releases.
* Fixed (for future compatibility) a layout glitch in the FTP/SFTP connection sheet.
* Fixed bug in which "Delete Line" would leave the last character on the line if applied to the last line in a document which did not end with a line break.
* When the differences list has focus in a Differences window, commands on the View -> Text Display submenu will be enabled appropriately and the changes they make will apply to both of the displayed documents.
* When generating markup for textarea using the Markup Builder panel, BBEdit no longer puts a blank line in between the tags.
* Fixed bug in which dismissing the Markup Builder panel with a combo box up would leave a phantom combo box on the screen.
* Corrected a misnaming in the built-in language information for Grep replace patterns.
* Fixed a suspected bug in the innards of the Text Colors preferences UI, which might have led to some reported crashes.
* Fixed a lurking horror in some of the code behind the Text Encodings preference pane UI.
* Fixed bug in which an empty type specifier () would confuse the Java function scanner.
* Command-clicking on a delimited URL will now properly handle line breaks (and subsequent white space) that may occur in the middle of the URL.
* Added a BBLMCommentLineDefault key to the built-in Make language module, so that Un/Comment works.
* "Special" Fortran comment processing is now only done on files which are explicitly either the "Fortran" or "Fortran 77" languages. "Fortran 9x" files are treated as other languages using the standard line-comment processing.
* Fixed bug in which "Hide Editor" on the View menu was enabled for non-project editing ShiChuang.
* Fixed bug in which "Hide Editor" on the View menu would move the open documents in the project window to a new window in which the sidebar was invisible and couldn't be shown.
* Fixed bug in which using the ShiChuang palette to close untitled or unsaved documents did not prompt to save them in the appropriate fashion (consistent with using the "Close Document" command on the File menu).
* Fixed bug in which opening a project which had been closed with the editor view collapsed would reopen it into an inconsistent state.
* Fixed bug in which making edits at certain points in a very large CSS document would lead to incorrect recalculation of syntax coloring information, with resulting coloring mistakes until the document was closed and reopened.
* Made a change to improve performance and reduce memory consumption while making automatic state snapshots; this generally shouldn't be noticeable unless you have a tremendous number (hundreds) of documents open.
* Fixed bug in which attempting to comment (via insertion point placement) a single line in a language for which only block delimiters were available would end up doing nothing. (Examples of this would be HTML or CSS.)
* Fixed crash which would occur when using "Save As" to save a file whose automatically generated default name was longer than 255 characters.
* Fixed bug in which sub-line differences computation would take too much time and take too much memory, and crash on extremely large comparisons which would cause it to run out of memory.
* File comparison for sub-line differences can now be cancelled, in cases where it takes long enough to matter.
* Fixed a lurking memory leak which would occur after various text transformations and when computing sub-line differences.
* Fixed a crash which would occur when deleting a large quantity of items from inside of a folder that's represented as an application menu (such as Scripts or Clippings).
* Fixed bug in which Zip archives in a certain size range were not recognized as such, and so the application would attempt to open them as text files, which would invariably fail.
* Worked around a behavior in fish (through version 1.23.1) which would cause the application to hang when trying to set up the runtime environment when running #! scripts and filters (whether user-invoked or for internal use).
* If you are using fish as your login shell, BBEdit will instead use /bin/bash for Shell Worksheets. This works around a behavior in fish which makes shell worksheets unresponsive.
* Fixed bug in which some commands on the Edit menu were inappropriately enabled in Differences ShiChuang when the list had keyboard focus, leading to possible unintentional edits (depending on choice of keyboard equivalents).
* Fixed bug in which 64-bit builds of the command-line tools did not report errors correctly.
* Fixed bug in which bbdiff /path/to/new/file /path/to/old/directory/ didn't work.
* Fixed bug in which codeless language modules with number runs would not correctly recalculate them while editing in some circumstances.
System Requirements: Intel, Mac OS X 10.8.5 or later (10.9.5 or later recommended; 10.10 supported)
Home Page -
Buy Premium From My Links To Support Me & Download with MaX SPeeD!