Bentley STAAD.Pro V8i (SELECTSeries 6) 20.07.11.33 + Crack | 618.84 MB
Bentley Systems Inc., the leading company dedicated to providing comprehensive software solutions for sustaining infrastructure, has released the V8i (SELECTSeries 6) 20.07.11.33 version of STAAD.Pro - allows structural engineers to analyze and design virtually any type of structure through its flexible modeling environment, advanced features and fluent data collaboration.
This new release has been designed around enhancing the user experience of our leading general analysis and design application and still continue to expand on the technical capabilities that are the basis of the programs continuing popularity.
The following outlines some of the key developments that have been introduced with this goal in mind.
New STAAD Editor
The Editor in STAAD.Pro has been a mainstay of the STAAD.Pro modelling environment, providing a parallel method for defining and tweaking the data file in order to ensure the data matches each userâôs specific needs. This has a basic set of capabilities for colour coding the text to help identify comments and key words.
With SS6 we have providing a far more comprehensive new editor which now provides the following:
- Outline View, gives quick access to key features in the data structure
- IntelliSense, commands are more than colour codes, but as you type, a knowledge of the data structure means you are given assistance in completing the command
- Text Blocking and bookmarking, allows large chunks of the file to be hidden to allow quicker navigation through the data.
- Database Link, gives direct access to the profile databases so that the correct names of profiles can be selected.
- Add repetitive command blocks using code snippets
- Context sensitive help, means that you can quickly investigate requirements of commands simply by clicking F1.
New Building Planner Mode
With the popularity of STAAD.Pro as the analysis tool for the design of so many concrete buildings in India where STAAD Planwin is used for modelling and RCDC used for the design, we have taken this process and built it directly into STAAD.Pro. This allows buildings to be quickly defined in a new modelling mode, using a set of regular plans that are constructed into a building form, analysed and the key concrete components then designed and detailed using RCDC.
Note that currently this is following the design requirements to the IS456 design code.
New Mode Bar
With the addition of the new Building Planner Mode, it was clear that we need to add clarity to the Mode Bar used to identify the different key segments of the programme. The change is subtle, but provides extra clarity. The Modes have been re-ordered into groups to better reflect recognised workflows and using colour to help identify similar capabilities
We have continued to add more design capabilities for both steel and concrete modules and enhance some of the others currently in use to provide greater scope:
- CAN CSA S16-14. This new steel design capability has been added to the Canadian CSA specifications
- SANS 10162-1:2011. Design to the South African steel code of practice for the structural use of steel, part 1. Limit states design of hot rolled steelwork.
- AISC 360. Both versions of the US steel code, 2005 and 2010 have been enhanced to report the designs in metric as well as imperial units and now supports the design of web tapered sections.
- AISC 341. The seismic provisions of this code can be added to the checks performed during designs to the AISC 360 code, accounting for the seismic classification, flexural strength based on frame type, and bracing requirements.
- ACI 318-11. Now supports the 2011 version of this code in the batch processing module. (Inclusion of this in the Concrete Design Mode will follow later)
- AIJ Steel Design codes have been updated to support the specific requirements for the Japanese designers who sometimes need to consider design of the Von Mises stresses without inclusion of torsion stresses. Additionally making the designs more conservative by reducing the effective area for bending.
Eurocode 3 steel design options have been enhanced with support of a much increased set of available steel grades.
- SP 63.13330-12 concrete design to the Russian specification has been added to account for the actualized version of the SP 52 code.
Rebuilt Advanced Analysis Solver
A complete redesign and restructuring of the solution algorithm in the Advanced Analysis solution (Advanced Math Solver) can result in a noticeable performance boost with some of the more complex models used with STAAD.Pro. Also the implementation of a Ritz Vector Method eigen extraction can provide improved dynamic analysis solutions when dealing with large numbers of modes.
Additionally the seismic loading defined in the IBC 2012/ASCE 7 2010 can be assigned as either response spectra or using the equivalent static seismic method.
Fixes and updates
Overall there are almost 200 issues addressed in this new release. 100 of them alone are modifications made in the analysis and design engine that results in giving you the most robust solution to date. To discover the details of every one of these updates refer to the Revision History document that is published with STAAD.Pro in the ReadMe documentation.
Download From RapidGator
Download From Nitroflare
Download From Uploaded
Download From Uploadable