Bentley RM Bridge Advanced+ V8i 08.11.28.02 with RM Bridge View | 950.9 mb
Bentley Systems Incorporated, the leading company dedicated to providing comprehensive software solutions for sustaining infrastructure, has released the V8i 08.11.28.02 version of RM Bridge Advanced+, is a comprehensive 2D/3D/4D software used by bridge engineers for bridges of all types, materials, and construction methods.
A fully integrated modeling, analysis, and design process and rapid results processing bring economy to bridge design. RM Bridge Advanced produces deliverables derived directly from the models being analyzed - improving bridge constructability and ensuring smooth project delivery.
Bentley RM Bridge Advanced+ V8i 08.11.28.02
Following new features and improvements were done to the RM Bridge Advanced+ V8i 08.11.18.01 Release :
- RMView is a new model and result viewer module for the RM Bridge Advanced product. It's a 3D viewer based on the MicroStation-CAD engine. The viewer is available as optional Add-On "RM Bridge View V8i" on the Bentley SELECT server.
- Typically you will access RMView in the RM Bridge Advanced main navigation tree.
The external tool RM Bridge View will be started and the model with the results will be displayed.
- RM Bridge View is licensed via the SELECT license. It's a child of the RM Bridge Advanced product. You will get automatically as many licenses of RM Bridge View as you own RM Bridge Advanced licenses. It has an own product id and usage logging. Take care that you don't use more RM Bridge View licenses than you own! -
- Faster calculation - up to 70% (dependent on size and complexity of the model)
- Hydro-dynamics in time history analysis (TINT) integrated
- Load type viscous drag damping (VDDE)
- Displacement, velocity and acceleration dependent load factors (TDEFN, TVELN, TACCN)
- Hydro-dynamic spring element with interface to AQWA
- Simpler definition of waves by calculator function 'tabsumB(table)'
- New Pushover Analysis module to calculate the capacity curve
- Creep and shrinkage variables ICcr/sh/et0/rel for IRC added to material data base
- New design check values like Vrdmax available in RMSET (Misc)
- Steels capacity values available in RMSET (Misc)
- 3D graphically supported definition of lanes (revised lane macros)
- 3D selection tool to manage assemblies and views
- Management of multiple views using XML file
- New RMSET macro definition to simplify creation of often needed diagrams and reports
- Australian T-Beam as wizard model available
- PRECAST: Tendon reference points position were not commutated correctly. It did not take into account the girder haunch thickness. Fixed.
Bentley RM Bridge View V8i 08.11.28.02
RM Bridge View V8i is a result viewing module inside of the RM Bridge Advanced product. It allows to view calculation results of RM Bridge Advanced in a DGN based environment, which is compatible with Microstation.
About Bentley Systems, Incorporated
Bentley is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, geospatial professionals, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Bentley Systems applies information mobility to improve asset performance by leveraging information modeling through integrated projects for intelligent infrastructure. Its solutions encompass the MicroStation platform for infrastructure design and modeling, the ProjectWise platform for infrastructure project team collaboration and work sharing, and the AssetWise platform for infrastructure asset operations - all supporting a broad portfolio of interoperable applications and complemented by worldwide professional services. Founded in 1984, Bentley has more than 3,000 colleagues in 50 countries, more than $500 million in annual revenues, and since 2003 has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions.
Name: Bentley RM Bridge
Version: Advanced+ V8i 08.11.28.02 with RM Bridge View
OS: ShiChuang 7even / 8
Size: 950.9 mb
Download From RapidGator
Download From Nitroflare
Download From Uploadable
Download From Uploaded