X-Rite i1Profiler 1.6.1 Multilangual | MacOSX | 189 MB
i1Profiler (i1Publish) is the next generation color profiling solution that delivers an entirely new, flexible user defined experience to generate unrivaled color quality. Accommodating a broad range of proficiencies and expertise, i1Profiler (i1Publish) provides complete power and control to create the highest quality ICC profiles.
Quickly and easily create custom profiles for cameras, monitors, digital projectors, scanners, and RGB, CMYK and CMYK+4 printers, ensuring color accuracy from capture to output. With i1Profiler software, which combines the best features of its predecessors i1Match, ProfileMaker and MonacoPROFILER software, users can choose between a 'basic', wizard-driven interface, or an 'advanced' user-driven interface to create high quality, precise, custom color profiles.
- Achieve true colors on each of your LCD, CRT and laptop monitors
- Easily create custom scanner profiles with target auto-detection feature
- Perfect printed colors every time (RGB, CMYK, CMYK + any four)
- Intelligent iterative profiling technology for best quality results
- Advanced controls for black generation and separations
- Optimize profiles based on any combination of colors extracted from images, PANTONE libraries or captured spot colors
- Keep color correct over time and between runs by using the linearization feature to bring your printer back to it's profiled state
- Capture ambient light to adapt output profile for the lighting conditions of final viewing environment
- Choose standard test charts or build your own for custom color and paper size requirements
- Quickly check color output quality with new ColorChecker Proof visual assessment target
- Correct for OBAs (optical brightening agents) in paper with Optical Brightener Correction (OBC) technology (when combined with i1iSis automated chart reader)
- High quality projector profiles to accurately project your work on the big screen
- Profile digital cameras with the introductory ColorChecker Camera Calibration system
- Capture spot colors off virtually any surface - ideal for creative design or corporate brand requirements
- Keep your PANTONE libraries up-to-date, accurate and ready to use in Adobe® and Quark® creative applications with the included PANTONE Color Manager
Unrivaled Color Quality
Designed to deliver the highest color quality, i1Profiler incorporates X-Rite's i1Prism engine, unique iterative profiling technology. This smart technology tightly dials into the user's specific printer and paper combination so professional photographers and imaging professionals can experience the highest quality color results.
New User Interface with built in flexibility at all levels
With an all-new user interface, i1Profiler offers an unprecedented level of flexibility to address the needs of both RGB and CMYK+ workflows. i1Profiler seamlessly combines the ease of use of the wizard driven interface found in the basic mode, and the flexibility of the menu driven user interface found in the advanced mode. Whether a novice, expert or somewhere in between, i1Profiler easily adapts to any skill level and workflow needs, while maintaining the ability to produce outstanding profile quality results.
New Workflow Exchange
i1Profiler provides you with the ability to save and reuse assets or preferred settings with drag and drop functionality - you can create future profiles or share those profile creation workflows with others quickly, easily, and efficiently - without having to start from scratch. This exchange functionality also allows you to share palette information and other color data using X-Rite's Color Exchange Format (CxF) for the most comprehensive data exchange.
A New Level of Quality Assurance
i1Profiler is designed to provide a high level of confidence in the results thanks to the visual and measurement-based quality assurance validation and verification functions that include QA tools for soft proofing, and ColorChecker Proof reference data for visual color assessment.
To help users perform a visual color evaluation of their results using physical standards, i1Publish includes the new ColorChecker Proof, a 24-patch ColorChecker Classic target precut for direct viewing against a printed target. When used in proper lighting conditions, this offers immediate visual verification of profile output results. If needed, the user can utilize i1Publish's unique capabilities to effectively perform adjustments such as profile optimization or rebuild the profile taking into account a specific ambient light measurement.
ColorChecker Camera Calibration System
With the introductory ColorChecker Classic mini target and ColorChecker Passport Camera Calibration software, you'll quickly and easily build custom camera profiles for Adobe® Imaging solutions including Lightroom®, Photoshop®, Photoshop Elements, Adobe Camera Raw (ACR) and Adobe Bridge.
This advanced profiling technology, which has become widely adopted in Raw workflows, provides excellent results with just the small 24-patch ColorChecker Classic target. It produces custom camera profiles that work exceptionally well, even in unusual or artificial light sources. Plus, software auto-detection will locate the target automatically. Whether shooting with just one camera or multiple cameras, photographers can easily establish an accurate color foundation and maintain control of their colors.
PANTONE Color Manager
i1Publish includes the new PANTONE Color Manager color palette creation and swatch bridging software. Commercial photographers will especially appreciate this functionality when shooting products or corporate brand identities that demand a specified color match.
i1Profiler Software for Monitor, Projector, Scanner and Printer
- Display true colors on each of your LCD, CRT and laptop monitors
- Create profiles for any ambient light condition for optimal viewing of color critical work
- Unlimited gamma, white point, and luminance settings (also measure other displays or light sources and use as targets)
- Workgroup match utilizing reference profiles to match all monitors
- Gray balance optimization for more neutral and better defined grays, in any lighting condition
- Chromatic adaptation formula for a closer visual match of different monitors (or of different settings on one monitor) with different white points
- Preview before and after results with supplied image or your own
- Monitor Quality Assurance - validate and trend monitor performance
- Profile summary report ideal for post profile analysis
- X-Rite's Automatic Display Calibration (ADC) to automatically control and adjust display hardware settings
- Profile reminder to ensure true and reliable color over time
- Display your work just as you intend it to be seen - digital projector profiling for highly accurate projected color.
- Build an accurate on-screen profile in just a few minutes - just as easy as building a monitor profile
- Takes room conditions into consideration when creating profile - projected colors, screen color and room lighting
- Designed for the creative, non-technical user
- Includes custom beamer holder for hands free use
- Scanner profiling has never been so easy. Simply scan the target to generate a high quality ICC profile.
- Software automatically detects and crops target.
- Supports the following targets:
ColorChecker Digital SG
Reflective IT 8.7/2
Transmissive 4x5 and 35mm IT 8.7/1
- Obtain perfect printed colors every time on any RGB, CMYK, CMYK + any four ink printer or press
- Intelligent iterative profiling technology ensures your output is reproduced accurately from print to print and printer to printer.
- i1Prism color engine delivers unmatched quality for smoothness and shadow detail.
- Optimize profiles based on your images for specific colors, black & white, or flesh tones, PANTONE libraries and captured spot colors - get the color you desire without editing any profiles.
- Supports high patch count test charts for the most accurate printer profiles - ideal for fine art printing and proofing
- Choose from standard test charts or easily build your own to meet your specific color and paper size requirements
- Automatic detection of any installed RGB or CMYK printer driver
- Visual display of measured data provides instant feedback during measurement process
- Capture true colors with flash and ambient light measurements - easily apply output profiles for your gallery, studio or retail environment's lighting conditions for perfect color match
- Quickly check color output quality with new ColorChecker Proof visual assessment target
- Semi-automated scanning method for test charts - measure 300 patches in less than a minute with i1Pro.
- Highly sophisticated ruler system enables easy one hand scanning operation, and can be used with or without the backup board. Scans materials up to 3mm and folds for easy transport
- Optional i1iO scanning table adds automation to the workflow. Handles any substrates up to 10 mm - photo, fine art rag, textile, poly bag, corrugated and ceramic.
New for the 1.6.1 Release
Major Bug Fixes
Fixed issue where users could not save PDF files for single-page test charts.
Fixed issue where the standard Japan Color Proof Equip/Operation Coated target was getting reformatted for the i1iO with an i1Pro 2.
Fixed issue where XYZ data was not properly written into CGATS files.
i1Profiler (i1Publish) Software Specifications
MacOS X 10.6+
512MB RAM (2GB recommended)
Intel Core Duo Processor
Up to 500MB of available disk space (depending on components installed)
Powered USB Port
Monitor resolution of 1024x768 pixels or higher
Dual display support requires either 2 video cards or a dual head video card that supports dual video LUTs being loaded
Home Page -
Download From RapidGator
Download From Nitroflare
Download From Uploaded
Download From Uploadable