QuickTime Pro 7.7.7 Multilingual | 40.8 MB
QuickTime is a powerful, reliable, and flexible foundation for the most cutting-edge multimedia experiences. But that's just the beginning. With QuickTime 7 Pro, third-party plug-ins, and QuickTime streaming solutions, you can take your digital media even further. QuickTime 7 Pro converts your files to a format optimized for iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, or a variety of other devices.
New in QuickTime Player 7:
* H.264 video support. This state-of-the-art, standards-based codec delivers exceptional-quality video at the lowest data rate possible, across data rates ranging from 3G to HD and beyond.
* Live resize. Playback continues smoothly as you change the size of the QuickTime Player window. (Some hardware requirements may apply.)
* Zero-configuration streaming. You no longer need to set your Internet connection speed in QuickTime Preferences. QuickTime automatically determines the best connection speed for your computer. If a connection is lost during streaming, QuickTime automatically reconnects to the server.
* Surround sound. QuickTime Player can now play up to 24 channels of audio. With QuickTime 7, your Mac, and surround speakers, you can enjoy the full effect of your surround sound movie or game.
* New and improved playback controls. Use the new A/V Controls window to adjust settings for the best viewing experience. Easily change settings including jog shuttle, playback speed, bass, treble, and balance.
* All-new content guide. The all-new QuickTime Content Guide provides the latest in entertainment on the Internet.
* Full-screen playback. Get the most out of your display by using every pixel possible. Thee new modes allow you fit the content to any size screen.
* Floating controls. Full-screen mode now provides floating DVD-like controls for easy access to functions like pause, play, fast-forward, rewind, and full-screen options.
Move your mouse and the full-screen controller appears on the screen for several seconds.
* Additional keyboard shortcuts. QuickTime Player now supports the same transport control keyboard shortcuts as Final Cut Pro. While viewing a movie, press J, K, or L to rewind, pause, or resume playback at variable speeds.
* Closed Captioning. An option in QuickTime Player Preferences allows you to display standard CEA-608 closed captions, when they're available in your movies.
* Timecode Display. QuickTime Player now allows you to switch between displaying movie time, timecode, and frame count. You can also jump to a specific timecode or frame number using the keyboard.
* Spotlight-friendly media. With Mac OS X v10.4 or later, you can use Spotlight to easily find your QuickTime content. Spotlight can search for movie attributes such as artist, copyright, codec, and so on.
* Screen reader compatibility. Using VoiceOver, included with Mac OS X v10.4 or later, visually impaired users can enjoy QuickTime Player features.
* Easy access to QuickTime Pro. When you use the free QuickTime Player, features available only in QuickTime Pro display "Pro" by their name. If you choose one of these items, you'll see a definition of the feature and learn how to purchase QuickTime Pro.
QuickTime 7 Pro users enjoy not only all the great features in QuickTime Player, but also the following new QuickTime Pro capabilities:
* Create H.264 video. Use this codec for all your video encoding needs. Create content ranging in size from HD (high definition) to 3G (for mobile devices), and everything in between.
* Create surround audio. Create a rich multimedia experience for your customers by adding multi-channel audio to your movie. If some of your customers don't have surround speakers, don't worry; QuickTime automatically mixes the audio to work with the speaker setup of each user.
* Improved movie authoring. Editing tasks are much easier with new hot keys for in and out points. In addition, the Movie Properties interface has been completely redesigned to facilitate simple and efficient movie authoring.
* New AAC constant-quality mode. Create AAC audio files optimized for constant quality rather than a constant bit rate for a consistently high-quality listening experience.
* 3G streaming. Create 3G files for RTSP streaming that are fully interoperable with other 3G streaming handsets and delivery architectures.
* Conform to Aperture. View a movie's aperture mode, and choose to have the movie conform to new aperture settings, including pixel shape.
* Deinterlace source video. When exporting with the "Movie to QuickTime Movie" option, you can now deinterlace the video by setting an option in Export Size settings.
* Export to Apple TV, iPod, and iPhone. New presets allow you to easily export your movies in formats optimized for use with Apple TV, iPod, and iPhone.
* Export for Web. Automatically creates versions of a movie that are optimized for both web and iPhone delivery, a reference movie that automatically selects the appropriate version for playback, and an HTML snippet file that you can use to embed the movie on a web page.
* Concurrent exports. Export multiple files simultaneously-and continue with your next playback or editing task.
Types of Files QuickTime Supports
You can open (import) dozens of types of media with QuickTime. Some of the formats you can open in QuickTime include the following:
* Video formats: MOV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, 3GPP, 3GPP2, JPEG, DV, Motion JPEG, AVI, MQV, H.264;
* Audio formats: AIFF/AIFC, Audio CD, CAF, MOV, MP3, MPEG-4, AU, WAV, iTunes audio;
* Still-image formats: BMP, GIF, JPEG/JFIF, JPEG 2000, PDF, MacPaint, PICT, PNG, Photoshop (including layers), SGI, Targa, FlashPix (including layers), TIFF (including layers);
* Animation formats: Animated GIF, FLC, Flash, PICS;
* Other formats: KAR (Karaoke), MIDI, QuickDraw GX, QuickTime Image File, QuickTime VR, Text.
OS : ShiChuang 8, 7, Vista, XP
Language : Multilingual
Home Page - http://www.apple.com
Buy Premium Account To Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
Links are Interchangeable - No Password