Resource Hacker 4.1.17 RC1 Portable | 5.4 Mb
Resource Hacker - is an application that provides basically the easiest method to get past the .EXE or .DLL extension in order to see the resources inside a certain file, providing you even more than that. Resource Hacker has a very simple and clean interface and although it's not exactly the kind of application that should be used by beginners, it does all things a lot easier.
To consider the appearance of even the most not worth it, because here everything is simple and to the point, after adding the executable file through the interface or by dragging it directly in the main window, right in front of you will be a tree of directories with different names. Then you just need to move the folders and select the options you want, on the right we can see the result, you can do whatever you want, save, edit, and so on.
Resource Hacker is designed for:
* Browse resources in executable (*.exe, *.dll, *.cpl, *.ocx) files and Win32 (*.res) resource files, how are they compiled and decompiled formats.
* Extraction (save) resource file (*.res) format into binary codes or as decompiled resource scripts or images. Icons, pictures, cursors, dialogs, menus, tables, chains, message tables, accelerators and shape Borland can be fully decompiled into their respective formats, whether as image files and *.rc text files.
* Changes (rename or replace) resources in executable files or resource. Image resources (icons, cursors, and drawings) may be replaced with images of the corresponding image file (*.ico, *.cur, *.bmp),*.res file, or even from another *.exe file. Menus, dialogs, tables, chains, message tables, accelerators and resources information and forms Borland) can be edited and recompiled using the built-in editor script resources. Resources can also be replaced by resources from *.res file of the same length as the resource replacement, of the same type and with the same name.
* Add new resources to an executable or resource files. It supports numerous languages and to add, optionally, an icon or picture (company logo, etc.) in the dialog window.
* Removal of resources. Most compilers add resources to the applications that are never used by them. Removing these unused resources can reduce the size of the program itself.
Buy Premium Account To Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
Links are Interchangeable - No Password