Sysinternals Suite 11.06.2015 Portable | 13.2 Mb
The Sysinternals Troubleshooting Utilities have been rolled up into a single Suite of tools. This file contains the individual troubleshooting tools and help files. It does not contain non-troubleshooting tools like the BSOD Screen Saver or NotMyFault.
The Suite is a bundling of the following selected Sysinternals Utilities: AccessChk, AccessEnum, AdExplorer, AdRestore, Autologon, Autoruns, BgInfo, CacheSet, ClockRes, Contig, Coreinfo, Ctrl2Cap, DebugView, Desktops, Disk2vhd, DiskExt, DiskMon, DiskView, Disk Usage (DU), EFSDump, Handle, Hex2dec, Junction, LDMDump, ListDLLs, LiveKd, LoadOrder, LogonSessions, NTFSInfo, PageDefrag, PendMoves, PipeList, PortMon, ProcDump, ProcessExplorer, Process Monitor, ProcFeatures, PsExec, PsFile, PsGetSid, PsInfo, PsKill, PsList, PsLoggedOn, PsLogList, PsPasswd, PsService, PsShutdown, PsSuspend, RegDelNull, RegJump, RootkitRevealer, SDelete, ShareEnum, ShellRunas, SigCheck, Streams, Strings, Sync, TCPView, VMMap, VolumeID, WhoIs, WinObj, ZoomIt.
Sysinternals Suite includes:
* AccessChk is a command line tool for viewing the effective permissions on files, registry keys, services, processes, kernel objects, and more.
* AccessEnum is a simple yet powerful security tool shows you who has access to directories, files, and registry keys in your system. It can help you to find the holes in your rights.
* AdExplorer - Active Directory Explorer is an advanced viewer and editor for Active Directory (AD).
* Ad insight tool LDAP (Light-weight Directory Access Protocol) monitoring in real time, aimed at Troubleshooting client applications Active Directory.
* AdRestore - renewal Server 2003 Active Directory.
* Autologon - bypass password when you log in.
* Autoruns - shows what programs run automatically at startup or at logon. Autoruns also shows you the full list of pathnames in the registry and file locations are applications that can be configured to start automatically.
* BgInfo - this fully-configurable program automatically generates desktop backgrounds that include important information about the system including IP addresses, computer name, network adapters and more.
* CacheSet is a program that allows you to control the working set size of the Cache Manager using functions provided by NT. It is compatible with all versions of NT.
* ClockRes - view of the resolution of the system clock, which is also the maximum timer resolution.
* Contig - would you like a quick defragment your frequently used files? Use Contig to optimize individual files, or create new related files.
* Coreinfo utility is a command line utility that shows you the mapping between logical and physical processor, NUMA node, and socket on which they are located, as well as the cache assigned to each logical processor.
* Ctrl2Cap is a driver in kernel mode, which shows filtering keyboard input, followed by the keyboard class driver to turn Caps-Lock to CTRL. Filtering at this level allows you to convert and hide the keys before NT "see" them. Ctrl2cap also shows how to use NtDisplayString() to print messages to the initialization of the blue screen.
* DebugView - this program intercepts calls made to DbgPrint by device drivers and OutputDebugString made by Win32 programs. This allows you to view and record the output of a debug session on your local computer or over the Internet without an active debugger.
* Desktops - allows you to organize your applications on four virtual desktops.
* Disk2vhd is a utility that creates VHD (Virtual Hard Disk - the disk format of the virtual machine from WeiRuan-->WeiRuan) versions of physical disks for use in a virtual machine in WeiRuan-->WeiRuan Virtual PC or WeiRuan-->WeiRuan Hyper-V.
* DiskExt - shows the amount of disk mappings.
* DiskMon - this utility captures all hard disk activity or acts like a software "light" disk activity in the system tray.
* DiskView utility for graphical display of disk sectors.
* Disk Usage (DU) - view disk space usage in a directory.
* EFSDump - view information about encrypted files.
* FindLinks reports the file index and any hard links that exist for the specified file.
* Handle - this handy command line utility will show you what processes are open certain files, and much more.
* Hex2dec - convert hexadecimal numbers to decimal and Vice versa.
* Junction - creates symbolic links Win2K NTFS.
* LDMDump - dump contents of the database Manager Logical Drives on the disk, which describes the partitioning of ShiChuang 2000 dynamic disks.
* ListDLLs - a list of all the DLLs that are currently loaded, including where they are loaded and their version numbers. Version 2.0 displays the full path of the loaded modules.
* Livekd does - use WeiRuan-->WeiRuan kernel debuggers to examine a live system.
* LoadOrder - view the boot order of devices on your WinNT/2K system.
* LogonSessions - list of active sessions logged in.
* MoveFile - allows you to schedule commands move, and delete for the next reboot.
* NTFSInfo - use NTFSInfo to see detailed information about NTFS volumes, including the size and location of Master File Table (MFT) and MFT-zone, as well as the sizes of the NTFS metadata.
* PageDefrag - defragment your paging files and registry hives.
* PendMoves - lists the list of commands for renaming and deleting files that will be executed on the next boot.
* PipeList - gets a list of directories named pipes defined on the system.
* PortMon - advanced tool for monitoring the activity of the serial and parallel ports. He knows about all standard serial and parallel IOCTLs and even shows a portion of the transmitted and received data. Version 3.x has a powerful visual interface and advanced filtering.
* ProcDump is a command line utility designed to monitor applications for the peaks of CPU usage and create crash dumps during a spike that an administrator or developer can use it to determine the cause of the surge.
* ProcessExplorer utility allows you to figure out what files, registry keys and other processes, objects, opened, what libraries they have loaded, and more. This uniquely powerful utility will even show you who owns each process.
* ProcessMonitor - monitor file system, registry, process, thread and DLL activity in real-time.
* PsExec - execute processes with restricted user rights.
* PsFile - shows files opened remotely.
* PsGetSid - displays the identifier (SID) or user.
* PsInfo - shows information about the system.
* PsKill terminates local or remote processes.
* PsList - displays information about processes and threads.
* PsLoggedOn - shows users logged in the system.
* PsLogList - dump event log records.
* PsPasswd - changing the account password.
* PsService - view and control services.
* PsShutdown - shutdown and optional restart of the computer.
* PsSuspend - suspend and resume processes.
* Rammap tool - utility analysis of the use of physical memory for ShiChuang Vista and above.
* RegDelNull - scans and removes registry keys that contain null characters that cannot be removed by standard means editing the registry.
* RegJump - jump to the registry path specified in Regedit.
* System - scan your system for rootkit threats.
* SDelete - C using this DoD-compliant secure delete you securely overwrite your sensitive files and cleanse your free space of previously deleted files.
* ShareEnum - scanning of files that are shared on the network and view their security settings to close security holes.
* ShellRunas - running programs as a different user via a convenient entrance to the shell context menu.
* SigCheck - dump information about file version and digital signature verification.
* Streams - identifies alternative NTFS streams.
* Strings - search for ANSI and UNICODE strings in binary images.
* Sync - cleaning cached data to disk.
* TCPView - viewer active socket command line.
* VMMap utility analysis process virtual and physical memory.
* VolumeID - set Volume ID of FAT or NTFS drives.
* WhoIs shows that who owns the web address.
* WinObj - viewer names of the Object Manager.
* ZoomIt utility presentations for zooming and drawing on the screen.
Buy Premium Account To Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
Links are Interchangeable - No Password