Xojo 2015 Release 2.2 v18.104.22.168875 | 203.9 MB
Xojo 2015 is an app creation software as well as mobile app development. Create powerful, native multi-platform desktop, web & mobile apps. Fast development. Easy deployment. Create native cross-platform desktop, web and iOS apps with Xojo.
With built-in support for graphics, database servers, internet protocols and more, you can build just about anything you can imagine with Xojo. Using Xojo, you can make commercial software products, utilities to help make your life easier, or even learn to program. In fact, Xojo itself is a Xojo app!
Build Apps 10x Faster
Xojo is a modern, object-oriented language. It supports inheritance, interfaces, polymorphism and is strongly-typed as well. There are thousands of differences in OS API calls and Xojo abstracts you from these details, dramatically reducing development time and allowing you to focus on what makes your application unique.
Xojo apps dont have an interpreter or virtual machine - theyre compiled to machine code for fast execution and the protection of your intellectual property. Xojo uses native controls so your app looks and feels right on each platform. Development is cross-platform as well. Create your project on your favorite OS and then build it for any platform Xojo supports.
LightSpeed is a robust, fully integrated Point-of-Sale and retail management suite.
Shine is a photo editing suite for enhancing photos with hyper-realistic effects.
Movie Draft SE
Movie Draft is a tool for writing screenplays from concept, outline and finished draft.
Whats new in Xojo 2015 Release 2.2:
- 39201 Compiler A mixture of UI and non-UI controls no longer causes a situation where an additional UI control would result in some non-UI controls being rendered to the compiler.
- 39220 Database Engine SQLiteDatabase: Binding Text values to PreparedStatement no longer inserts incorrect/random data.
- 39232 Debugger Fixed object IDs in the debugger being identical.
- 39147 IDE Miscellaneous Fixed an error where it was possible to have a change to a text (VCP) project not saved when editing an event handler.
- 39185 IDE Miscellaneous Fixed an IDE crash that could sometimes occur when deleting a ContainerControl from the project.
- 39237 Web Frame Web: Fixed a regression where App.Port and App.SecurePort returned the IDE values when queried in the App.Open event of a Standalone app that had the --port or --secureport property set on the command line.
Home Page - http://xojo.com/
No more mirror please!