Zerene Stacker 1.04 Pro (x86/x64) | 23.1/23.8 Mb
Zerene Stacker is a "focus stacking" program designed specifically for challenging macro subjects and discerning photographers. Of course it works great with simpler subjects, close-ups, and landscapes also! This subject is a common fruit fly, as seen through a 100X microscope. Individual image on the left, stacked result on the right.
Why use it?
Zerene Stacker has several advantages over other commonly used stacking programs:
- Highest quality output images, especially in difficult cases
- Accurate and robust alignment and interpolation
- Advanced stacking algorithms
- Clean handling of hairs and bristles - no halos or contour lines
- Preserves low contrast detail and avoids "stacking mush" with deep stacks
- Fast and flexible retouching makes it easy to combine the best features of multiple algorithms as well as original frames
- Retouching supported by all versions, even at the lowest price
- Supports 8- and 16-bit input and output files
- Can generate stereo and 3-D rocking animations from a single stack, even for difficult subjects with structural overlaps and bristles.
- Fully utilizes modern multi-core processors and multi-processor computers
- Runs on all major computer systems: Microsoft Windows? Macintosh OS X? Linux?
Home Page - www.zerenesystems.com