Samplephonics Analogue Witchcraft MULTiFORMAT | 1.14 Gb
Samplephonics Analogue Witchcraft sample library is packed full of leftfield and experimental loops and samples all with their own unique flavour and texture. Paul Rez, the sound designer and composer behind this sample pack, utilized a number of experimental recording techniques and used some sought after analogue equipment, including a beautifully maintained Studer Tape Machine, UA LA610 recording channels, a Moogerfooger and Maestro Sustainer pedal, as well as Audiomulch and Reaktor for some cheeky digital manipulation.
The sample pack consists of 7 main folders:
- 'Acoustic Guitar Day Care' consists a collection of acoustic guitar loops and samples, played in a variety of unorthodox ways and processed in Reaktor and Audiomulch for some subtle effects.
- 'Half Buried Drum Loops' is a collection of distorted, twisted and warped leftfield drum loops and breaks
- 'Retriggered to Tape' contains various quirky music loops with added tape personality
- 'Synthi Hurtful Bass Loops' is packed full of gnarly twisted bass loops, recorded from a selection of analogue synth loops, bass guitars and upright basses.
- 'Un Cooperative Sequences' features various twisted and circuit bent synth loops and samples.
- 'Flawed foley Melodies' contains experimental rhythmical and melodic loops recorded from various natural sound sources.
- 'Organic Mechanic' contains a contrast of organic and mechanical sound sources, melodic patterns and rhythmic percussion loops.
This sample pack can be used in a whole range of genres to introduce exciting rhythms and experimental sounds, ranging from delicate, melodic music loops, to downright filthy drum beats!
and [url="http://avaxhome.ws/blogs/orientazure/rss.xml" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Subscribe to my RSS!