Postbox 4.0.1 Multilingual | 22.59 MB
Postbox is a powerful application that aims to provide you with all the tools for keeping in touch with your friends and business partners. It can handle multiple email accounts and allows you to subscribe to RSS feeds in order to read the latest news. Take control of your day with Postbox clean and super-customizable interface. Make your email work for you, just the way you need it to.
Juggle multiple accounts like a pro. Separate or blend work and personal, job A and job B, your account and your boss account or mix and match to suit your needs.
Keep your go-to folders and accounts accessible at all times with a single click from the favorites bar.
Reduce clutter with tabs, just like a web browser. Keep multiple messages, folders, contacts or topics open to easily switch between them.
Power Through Your Day
Get it done, fast. Whatever your day throws at you, cut through it with ease using Postbox best-in-class tools and integrations.
Dropbox, One Drive and Box Integration
Big files, small files, lots of files whatever you have, send it quickly and seamlessly by adding Postbox cloud file-sharing capabilities.
File and Image Search
Attachments at your fingertips. Postbox lets you find and use files and images hiding in your mail even while you are composing a new message.
Sending the same thing over and over? Streamline your work with pre-made responses that you can reuse as often as needed.
Time flies when you're composing emails. Keep yourself on task with time and word-count trackers.
Tackle whats important right now using the real-time filters of Postbox innovative focus pane. Just want to see all unread messages from your team from today? Done.
Instantly view unread messages, or those with attachments. Scan your reminders, subscriptions, or social updates with a single click.
Break your work into small, manageable chunks with custom topics for projects, events, or however organize your work. Create and delete topics, and reorder them to reflect your goals.
Target messages by contact. View messages from your boss, your other boss, all of your bosses, or the entire team with just a few clicks.
Find what you need in a flash with Postbox ultra-fast search. Jump to a recent search, or refine your search right in the search bar.
Looking for emails sent by your biggest client in the past month about an important project? Target your search by sender, subject, date range and other attributes.
Your days of digging for lost attachments are over. Postbox lets you easily find and use documents and images hiding anywhere in your email.
What's New in Postbox 4.0.1:
- New designs for ShiChuang 8 and 10
- Support for Dropbox, Box, and OneDrive via Cloud Sharing Add-on
- Redesigned Contacts Sidebar in the Compose window
- Added several new attributes to the Focus Pane
- Full HTML editor has been added to the Compose window
- Mailing List Unsubscribe
- Support for custom quote colors
- Composition Goals
- Quick Bar actions for Signatures, Responses and Topics
- Domain Fencing
- Social View
- Subscriptions View
- Topic labels can now display in color within the Focus Pane
- Topic color can now be set from context menu in Focus Pane
- Topics no longer change position in the Focus Pane when renamed or favorited
- Added more contextual menu options to the Compose Sidebar
- Added more contextual information to compose sidebar
- Keyboard shortcuts are now reassigned when Topics are reordered
- Multi-selection has been added for several Focus Pane Attributes
- Unread count now displays next to Favorite Contacts in the Focus Pane
- Filters now automatically select after creation
- Multi-file selection is now supported for Quick Look in the Compose window
- Adopted newest Mozilla standard for Dictionary add-ons
- Sidebar searches are now automatically populated with a selected Focus Pane Topic
- Reorganized Favorite Topics and Contacts contextual menus in Focus Pane
- Reorganize Favorite Contacts Contextual Menu
- Contact names in message envelope are now selectable
- Support for opening Favorite Topics and Contacts in a new tab
- New color palette based on Ethan Schoonover Solarized palette
- Enhanced the usability for opening content in foreground/background tabs
- More descriptive and logical labels for content in a tab
- Gravatar images display at correct resolution on Retina machines
- Added options for removing signature delimiters
- Added Assign Topic options to Compose Window
- Support Text to Speech on Mac
- Sort order is maintained when selecting a different column to sort by in Classic view
- ShiChuang DPI can now be adjusted in preferences for high-resolution displays
- Editor for Signatures and Responses is larger and powered by CodeMirror
- Implemented setup hints for Google and iCloud accounts
- Redesigned Topics, Quick Move, and Quick Switch panels
- Removed profile photos from Summarize
- Removed Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn integrations
- Pull-down menu buttons are now press-and-hold actions
- Change To-Dos to Reminders
- Removed opening/closing animations for several panels
- Fixed an issue that would prevent Quick Look from working in the Compose window.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent RSS feeds from auto-subscribing
- Fixed an issue with pasting rich text into the compose window
- Increased the size of the add-ons dialog to prevent text from running off panel
- Fixed several issues related to creating Address Book lists
- Fixed an issue with renaming messages during a search
- Fixed an issue with Spotlight Searches not linking to messages
- Fixed an issue that would prevent a contract from being added to Focus Pane favorites
- Fixed an issue with ordinals and favoriting of Topics
- Fixed an issue with Topic unread counts not displaying during Account Group selection
- Fixed an issue when indexing messages with invalid URLs
- Fixed several issues related to adding/deleting Topics during a search
- Fixed an error that could occur when switching accounts
- Fixed an issue that could cause duplicate filters to be created
- Fixed an issue where selecting a topic after deleting a topic doesn't update the thread
- Fixed an issue with code signing for Mac OS X Yosemite
- Fixed Next/Previous controls for content views on Retina
- Fixed an issue that could cause the message list to go blank when deleting accounts
- Fixed an issue with stuck tab markers when moving tabs around
- Fixed an issue that would cause images to only resize horizontally
- Fixed an issue with vCards looking bad on Retina
- Fixed issue where contact would not refresh if name is changed
- Fixed an issue where signatures would be inserted in the wrong location
- Fixed issues with bullet formatting in the Compose window
- Fixed a crash when attaching images from Apples new Photos app
- Several other fixes
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction