Guitar Pro 188.8.131.5221 Multilingual + Soundbanks | 37.93 MB | 584.52 MB
Guitar Pro is first and foremost a software designed to edit tablatures for guitar, bass, and other fretted instruments from 4 to 8 strings. With Guitar Pro youâ€™ll be able to learn how to play, compose and improve your guitar skills. Its great ease of use and the success of its specific file format have made it a software used by guitarists worldwide. It now includes editing support for many other instruments like the piano or the drums, a realistic audio engine, and interactive tools to support every musicianâ€™s practice.
You'll know how to handle the interface in a matter of minutes, easily navigating over its tabs and buttons. For optimal ease in reading, you'll be able to display your scores as you prefer -- full-screen, double-page, or parchment-like --, and also display a guitar fretboard to visualize the exact positioning of your fingers on it.
Express your talent by creating your own scores in a matter of minutes. You can edit the notes directly on the standard score or on the tablature. In either case, capture your notes quickly with the numerical pad, the mouse, or even a MIDI instrument.
Guitar Pro is also a powerful score player, which facilitates composing or learning a piece.
Guitar Pro is a true workshop for guitarists: chord and scale libraries, tuner, metronom, virtual fretboard and keyboard. All of those tools work with fretted instruments from 4 to 8 strings.
Export the songs you have created or arranged in Guitar Pro, to listen to them on your iPhone or iPad and share them with your friends. You'll have access to thousands of scores in Guitar Pro format (*.gp3, *.gp4, *.gp5, and *.gpx files) shared online by our users. You can also import or export
What's New in Version 184.108.40.20621:
- Slides sound rendering improved in RSE (Realistic Sound Engine).
- Bar numbers now taken in consideration while printing tabs (accordingly to the stylesheet settings).
- Speedtrainer turns off by default after GP6 start up.
- â€śStep by stepâ€ť playing feature added (â€śSoundâ€ť menu).
- Powertab import feature improved.
- Music XML import feature improved.
- Playing cursor now performs well with any time signature.
- Font issue on Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks now fixed.
- Intermediate steps and new units (%) added to the tempo coefficient scale.
- â€śPlay from the beginingâ€ť shortcut added on Mac (Shift + Space).
- Frelight Guitar supported with USB 3.0 ports.
- Copyright information updated.
- Translations updated.