Capture One Pro v8.2.2 Mac OS X | 325 MB
Language: Russian, English, German and others.
Interface language depends on the default language of the operating system
Capture One Pro is one of the most powerful professional converters digital photos in RAW format that supports a wide range of modern cameras. The program allows for single and batch mode to convert on the fly file in the full-size TIFF (RGB / CMYK) and JPG format, adjust white balance, effectively handle overexposed and underexposed snapshots, fine-tune the sharpness of the image and eliminate color noise.
Capture One allows you to use several options for adjusting the same image. As a template used the original RAW, and not the result of previous adjustments. The work
area is divided into several areas. Their number is equal to the number of treatment options original digital negativa.Nastroyka white balance by using the controls
color temperature and color. In addition, there is a choice of scene modes, for many traditional cameras. You can also use the pipette. The photograph indicates a
neutral gray point from which builds and white balance.
The program allows for the optimization of dynamic range. If there are photos too dark or light areas, they can show through the restoration of shadows and highlights.
You can turn on and off lights illuminated parts of the image and teney.Ustranenie noise in the photographs made in two directions. You can suppress the grain and
chroma noise. Capture One Pro is always different from the competitors a unique algorithm sharpening images. The photos in this converted the RAW-converter, look a
little sharper than the competition.
Capture One Pro is created on the basis of an all-in-one, reducing the need for post processing of images, which in practice means a requirement of using Photoshop to
process images. Simple tools, simple menu and easily understandable symbols makes the difficult process of handling RAW-files simple, intuitive and exciting.
Major updates in Capture One 8.0
Appendix significantly reworked. The user interface is modernized and made more user-friendly. New image processing algorithm adds significant opportunities to improve
your shots, providing more control over the settings.
This release adds new features to improve the quality of image processing, control cameras, new creative tools, better management of photo arrays, improved user
interface, performance optimization and support for new cameras.
Improvements in image quality
- New image processing algorithm Capture One 8
- Improved image quality:
-HDR (High Dynamic Range) tool
- Improved image quality:
- Local suppression of moire
- Improved image quality:
- Luminance noise suppression
- Improved the suppression of black and white noise, and the quality of the conversion
- More natural Clarity
- Live View Focus Meterfor Phase One IQ and MamiyaLeaf Digital Backs 1
- Live View Direct Capture
- Live View Depth of Field preview
- Live View Force Orientation
- Customizable Live View window
- Hot Folder for Catalogs
- Tethered support for select Sony cameras
- Layers retouch (Cloning and Healing)
- Film grain
- Local WB
- Local HDR
- Local Noise Reduction
- Local suppression frinzhinga (purple face)
- Target colors, and other tools to improve the curves
- Improved editor skintones
Control arrays photo
- Iererhicheskie keywords
- Sihronizatsiya folders Directories
- The differential between import catalogs and Sessions
- Export collections Catalogs
- Import directory
- Templates sessions and Directories
- Advanced editing metadata
- Metadata Tool Filters
- Import from Apple Aperture (only for Mac)
- Fast loading directory
- Accelerated viewing previews and smoother paging
- Accelerated import
- Faster processing
- Fast generation of previews for Canon and Nikon
- Express poddarzhka remote cameras
- Scalable support OpenCL (use of all available cores GPU)
- A more modern improved interface polzovatelkoy
- Group analysis of HA
- Enhanced support for AppleScript (Mac) for the capture, processing, document creation and collection management
- Point selection layers
- The original aspect ratio of the cropped
- Free rotation in sprinkles
New Color Balance
Now Color Balance can separately work with color in the shadows, midtones and highlights the frame. The long-awaited and very powerful feature updates Capture One.
The curves in the eighth version of the program is clearly turned unfinished.
Update 8.2 will put everything in its place: now the size of the window, you can freely change the Curve, and also appeared convenient preset, which adds to the curve
immediately 5 points correction.
Dynamic Locations automatically creates a subfolder in the folder converting or importing photos, which will only appear frames matching the specified criteria.
For example, you convert all the photos in a folder Foto, and the frame of the green label is stored in a subfolder Foto / Green.
Whats new in version 8.2.2:
Highlights, Capture One 8.2.2
This is a service-release providing bug fixes
- Fixed a few crashes
- Fixed an issue where Ctrl + Arrow keys did not change selection after using
the Exposure tool on ShiChuang
- Fixed an issue where Tokens were not displayed correctly on Mac OS 10.10.3
- Fixed some issues when working with AppleScript and Variants
- Fixed 5 OpenCL-related bugs
- Intel Core 2 Duo or better
- 4 GB of RAM
- 10 GB of free hard disk space
- Calibrated color monitor with 1280 x 800, 24 bit resolution at 96dpi screen ruling
- Mac OS X 10.9 or later
- Flash is required to view the intro video
- An Internet connection when activating Capture One
DOWNLOAD FROM LINKS
Don't forget to say Thanks !!!