NextLimit Maxwell Render v3.1.1 (x64) | 375.01 MB
Maxwell Render is a standalone render engine for making perfect images, films and animations from 3D models. It is the complete solution for anyone who demands immaculate results on a deadline.Maxwell Render offers maximum quality, speed, and compatibility for architects, designers and visual effects artists.
It saves you time...
Maxwell Render uses no tricks and no approximations, it just does what real light does. From the core render engine to the camera model, everything in Maxwell Render is real world and correct. This is our obsession. So that makes for great photorealistic images, ok. But getting images this good is complicated and takes forever, right? Well, no. In fact, with Maxwell you'll be counting the time you save in days, not minutes. The entire Maxwell Render work process is revolutionary- saving you time and money at every turn, from production times to decision cycles.
It speaks your language
Maxwell Render is all about the real language of light. There are very few technical concepts and you don't need to be a CG technician to use it. Maxwell Render works just like a camera, with lenses, shutter speeds and f-stops, so it's quick and easy to learn. If you are a photographer or cinematographer, then you'll be talking the same language!
It's predictable and reliable
That's the thing about following the laws of physics - it means you can rely on the results. You won't get any weird results or surprises, so you can forget constant re-rendering and waiting around for tests. You can come back to your finished render and find exactly the result you wanted. Every time and on every frame.
Quick and simple set-up
Maxwell Render has just one basic render parameter. Being based on the natural behavior of light means that you can forget a whole heap of abstract parameters like bounces, or choosing algorithms. You just decide on the quality/sharpness you require, and Maxwell does the rest. It's like a breath of fresh air!
The Maxwell Render engine calculates your image progressively, much like a classic photograph in the developer fluid. This means that you can see the essence of your final image in seconds, so you don't have to wait for it to finish like most other render engines. So you can make decisions much faster.
It's totally unrivalled
Maxwell Render is the best quality renderer on the market. It's an industry benchmark, and creates photorealism like no other.
What's New in Version 3.1.1:
- Improvements in preprocess and voxelization time
- Fixed potential crash with blocked emitters
- Fixed blocked emitters were not working with references
- Fixed objects could disappear or show invalid transformations in FIRE in some extreme scenarios
- Support for hair with tip radius greater than root radius
- Fixed crash deleting instances with excluded lights
- Change in multilight sliders range for IBL
- Fixed SSS brightness with IBL in some scenarios
- Fixed token %mwchannel% that was not working properly
- Hair material dependencies issues fixed
- Better support for blade normals in Grass primitives
- Improved support for IES and EULUMDAT files with lines longer than 256 characters
- Fixed instances of references with multiple objects were only instancing first element
- Fixed preview window was ignoring camera response if Multilight was enabled
- Added new command line flag -affinity [auto/manual] to override thread affinity (true by default, Maxwell overrides thread affinity)
- Fixed root & tip was half of expected in flat and curve grass/hair primitives
- Fixed render failed when grass/hair flat primitive had zero tip width
- Fixed memory leak with procedural textures
- Fixed crash when converting an image file to MXI format
- Fixed UI issue when having MXM references (the item shown in the stack properties and the item selected could get out of sync)
- Fixed UI issue that allowed to set IES/Spot emitters with Temperature
- Fixed Animation tool forced longitude/latitude sun position
- Fixed Animation tool forced jpg image output
- Fixed camera roll angle was wrong when entering negative values
- Fixed RealFlow bin meshes loader was failing in some cases
- Fixed crash after running getObjectNames() causing scene corruption
- Useless parameter for getNumCustomAlphaChannels() has been removed
- Fixed crash on getPath() when the path is empty
DOWNLOAD FROM LINKS
Don't forget to say Thanks !!!