iTrash 3.2 Multilangual | MacOSX | 9.6 MB
Applications distribute several files throughout your system storage devices. Deleting an application itself is mostly not enough and will leave files untouched. iTrash uses a special search algorithm to find all related files and deletes them when asked.
Background mode. Drop something into the trash and iTrash pops up.
Using the Levenshtein Distance search algorithm it can trace down more possible related files.
Protect default, custom and related applications files.
Keeps a log of all activities.
Shows all installed applications, widgets, prefpanes .. on ALL available volumes.
This enables you to find related files that are obsolete (Application is not present anymore).
Drag an application, widget, prefpane, .. onto the main window to reveal related files.
English, Dutch, Slovak, Spanish, Polish, Croatian , German, French, Italian, Persian, Turkish and Portuguese.
- Improved search algorithm for OS X 10.10.x
- Faster retrieving related files.
- Improved handling of very large folders and/or external drives.
- Tweaked Expert Mode.
- Better Ghost Mode handling.
- Fixed placing the main window when using more then one monitor/display.
- Fixed issue removing plist files with OS X 10.10.x
System Requirement: Mac OS X 10.7.x, 10.8.x, 10.9.x and 10.10.x
Language: English, Dutch, Slovak, Spanish, Polish, Croatian , German, French, Italian, Persian, Turkish and Portuguese.
Home Page - http://www.osxbytes.com
No mirrors please