BricsCad Platinum 15.2.06 Revision 38209 (x86/x64) | 166.26 MB | 171.61 MB
A powerful CAD platform, with features familiar to you from native .dwg applications. BricsCAD unifies advanced 2D design with the intelligence of 3D direct modeling. For ShiChuang. BricsCAD offers CAD features familiar from other .dwg programs, and then adds timesaving tools and 3D direct modeling. With BricsCAD, you get more for less.
The powerful features that you know and love in a clean and consistent user experience.
Create 2D technical drawings, floor plans, and other layouts quickly and accurately.
BricsCAD performs 3D direct modeling with assemblies in the standard .dwg format.
The Quad cursor
Speed up your workflow with our context-sensitive Quad cursor.
Collaborate and annotate projects, all in the cloud.
BricsCAD application developers create innovative solutions for a broad range of industries.
And there more
BricsCAD supports solutions for sheet metal design, Building Information Modeling, and 3D data exchange. All stored in standard .dwg files.
BricsCAD Platinum Features:
- Powerful CAD functions
- 2D constraints solving
- Full support of LISP
- Chapoo connectivity
- Direct 3D modeling
- Rendering, materials, and lighting
- VBA1 & BRX
- 3D constraints solving
- BricsCAD Communicator 2
- 3D constraint creation
- Design intent recognition
- Assembly modeling
- Sheet Metal
What's New in Version 15.2.06:
- 3DCLIP: improved calculation of initial clipping planes location.
- Increased precision of geographic coordinate input and display.
- Layers containing sublayers now initially are displayed collapsed in the Mapconnect tree view, thus providing a better overview for WMS servers that offer lots of data.
- Corrected geographic bounds for MGA related projections.
- vcomp100.dll was missing from the installer.
- POLYSOLID and SWEEP: when a non-default UCS was active and a closed path was used, the POLYSOLID and SWEEP commands produced an incorrect result.
- SR51340 - FIND: zooming to mtext was incorrect in case the defined width of the mtext did not match the actual width.
- SR62193, SR62201, SR62218, SR62212, SR62219 - LISP : the Lisp functions required for ExpressTools and AI_utils were not loaded due to a timing problem introduced in V15.2.05.
- SR62208 - Lisp/BRX/COM : entupd() function failed on group objects (regression in V15.2.05)
Download From Uploaded
Download From NitroFlare
Download From Rapidgator