Visual Paradigm Standard for UML 12.0 Build 20150403 (x64) | 257.5 MB
Design object oriented software with Unified Modeling Language (UML), an industry standard for specifying, visualizing and documenting the various aspects of software system. Visual Paradigm for UML is a winner of the 2011 Jolt Award for Design, Architecture, and Planning Tools.
Brief Feature List:
- Business Modeling Tool
- Enterprise Architecture Tool
- Make Careful Changes with Impact Analysis
- Animated Software Design
- Business Process Modeling (BPMN) Toolset
- Business Rules Management
- Requirements Gathering with UeXceler
- Documentation Tools
- BPMN Process Simulation Tool
- Task Management
- UML & SysML Toolset
- Produce Requirement Specification
- Sketch User Interface with Wireframe
- Code Engineering
- Database Design (ERD) Toolset
- Advanced Modeling Toolset
- SoaML Modeling
- Collaborative Modeling
What's New in Version 12.0 Build 20150403:
- Generate rich documentations and source codes for REST service providers and consumers.
- Organize and maintain project priorities with the new UeXceler tag system.
- Keep design blueprints in user story basis, by adding them into user stories as sub-diagrams.
- Add external referenced files such as image, URL, diagram, shapes, model element or even a folder.
- Directly create user story from use case statements
- Create and edit scenario storyboards conveniently with the new Storyboard feature.
- Instantly capture screens to insert into the wireframe scenarios.
- Indicate parent diagram to sub diagram and vice versa. In-flow and out-flow will clearly identify the flow of the diagrams.
Home Page -
Download From RapidGator
Download From Uploaded
Download From Uploadable