Allegorithmic Substance Painter 220.127.116.112 (x64) Portable | 426.7 MB
Substance Painter is a brand new 3D Painting app with never before seen features and workflow improvements to make the creation of textures for 3D assets easier than ever. It is acknowledged as the most innovative and user-friendly 3D Painter out there.
Paint full materials, in real-time
Choose your brush, select a material, tweak it if needed and then start painting! Each stroke applies all channels at once and the render is instantaneous, making it the most interactive 3D Painter out there. Paint multiple materials on one mesh, with each map going up to 4K resolution.
Preview your painting in a Physically based (PBR) viewport for accurate material feedback. Create beauty shots of your assets using one of the best optical effects technology out there (Yebis 2 by Silicon Studio) adding antialiasing, color correction, DOF, glare, bloom and much more.
Throw dirt, fire or even make it rain on your object and watch the realistic weathering effects unfold in real time! Any material can be painted with particle brushes and these can be tweaked to an infinity of variations. Advanced users can also create their own particles using the editor provided by Popcorn FX.
Use any rendering shader
Import your own custom shaders and create your own channels to paint on. You can also use pre-built shaders such as the standard PBR (Physically-Based) or even one of the non-photorealistic rendering shaders we provide, like a simple toon shader.
Substance effects and brushes
Apply custom or predefined Substance-driven masks and effects onto layers and layer masks to create realistic wear & tear or weathering. Paint Substance materials (parametric textures) on the model, tweaking their parameters to get the desired look (and paint your own imported Substances as well).
Next-Gen 2D Painting
Introducing a fully shaded 2D view with free canvas rotation and seamless 2D painting. This takes the best of both worlds: the seamlessness of 3D painting and the convenience of a flexible 2D view.
Fully non-destructive workflow
Change the resolution at anytime and Substance Painter will recalculate every stroke almost instantaneously. Switch your UV set and it will reproject your strokes automatically (no need to have perfect UVs to start painting!).
Substance Painter comes with a dense preset library of materials, tools and effects that are tweakable, making the possibilities infinite. You may also import and organize your own assets in the shelf.
Unified material stack
Tired of endless layer stacks? Have all your maps unified in one layer only and edit them all at once or separately.
Whats new in Substance Painter 18.104.22.1682:
- akers[3D View] Use Mikkt tangent space computation if no tangents/binormals are found
- akers Added new bakers : Normal, ID, Occlusion, Curvature, Thickness, Position
- [Effects] Effect stack is now inverted and displayed from top to bottom (like layers)
- [Effects] Add new icons on the effect stack
- [Effects] Add blending mode between fill actions in effect stack
- [Effects] Rename effects (substance effect = filter, etc.)
- Add a "lock" file during the save process
- [Effects] Add Fill action in effect stack
- Added new ressource : Smart Materials
- [Layers] Allow to reorder layer effects
- [Tool] Add Tri-Planar projection
- [3D View] Add support for shadows
- [3D View] Ability to set required openGL states into custom shaders
- [3D View] Support for alpha via new shaders
- [3D View] Shaders are now versionned and fully saved into a project
- [3D View] Warn user if the shader doesnt compile anymore
- [Layers] fix drop under a collapsed folder
- [Shelf] Fix content filtering in mini-shelves
- [Shelf] Rename categories and reorganize tabs
OS: ShiChuang 7 (64bit) / ShiChuang 8 (64bit)
RAM: 2GB minimum - 4GB recommended
GPU: DX9 - DX10 - DX11 - Shader Model 3.0
Video Memory: 512MB minimum - 3GB recommended
Home Page - http://www.allegorithmic.com/products/substance-painter