Foxit PhantomPDF Business 7.1.3.0321 | 321.37 MB
Robust for the needs of enterprises, Foxit PhantomPDF Business delivers a feature rich solution with the quality, security, deployability, and support essential for enterprise requirements. Foxit PhantomPDF Business is the industry premiere PDF editor; making editing PDF files easier than ever before to deliver professional looking PDF documents in no time at all. Its PDF editing capabilities provide capabilities similar to that of word processing software.
The PDF editor automatically identifies text boxes and allows users to paragraph edit within that text box. PDF editor capabilities include:
- Automatically reflows and reformats text in the text box as you edit it just like a word processor. Just add or delete content without worrying about the layout.
- Link, join or split text blocks to connect text for more powerful PDF editing. Move and resize text blocks for more compelling layout.
- Edit the font of PDF text by changing type, style, size, color, and effect. Align text left, center, or right, while choosing from multiple line spacing options.
- Replicate the texts style (font, bold, color, etc.) when copying and pasting text.
- Edit object, object shading, change text to shape, and merge/split text.
- Automatically changes the color of edited text, making it easy for others to review and approve changes. This option can be turned on and off by the user.
- Spell checks the selected text block or the complete PDF document.
- Increase and decrease the indent of paragraphs.
- Improved integration of image editing capabilities.
- Align objects on the left, middle, or center. Distribute objects horizontally or vertically. Rotate, flip, or shear objects.
- Easier insertion of headers, footers, and custom page numbers.
- Automatic web link creation from URLs.
- WeiRuan-->WeiRuan ShiChuang XP Home, Professional, or Tablet PC Edition with Service Pack 2 or 3 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- ShiChuang Vista Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with or without Service Pack 1(32-bit & 64-bit)
- ShiChuang 7 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- WeiRuan-->WeiRuan Office 2003 or later version (required for some PDF creation features)
- For users utilizing the Active Directory Rights Management Service and SharePoint integration capability, ShiChuang 7 or ShiChuang Vista with Service Pack2 (SP2) is required
- ShiChuang 8 Full Version
- Verified as Citrix Ready with Citrix XenApp 6
Recommended Minimum Hardware for Better Performance:
- 1.3 GHz or faster processor
- 512 MB RAM (Recommended: 1 GB RAM or greater)
- 1 GB of available hard drive space
- 1024*768 screen resolution
What's new in Foxit PhantomPDF Business 7.1:
New Features in Foxit PhantomPDF 7.1:
- Scanned PDF Optimization
- Reduces the file size of scanned PDFs before distributing or archiving to save transfer time and disk space.
- PPDF (Pfile-based PDF) File Encryption (Business Only)
- Supports using WeiRuan-->WeiRuan IRM Protection for PDF Version 2 to encrypt PDFs and output the encrypted files in PPDF format.
- Auto-straightens scanned PDF documents.
- Allows users to link to a bookmark/specific page within a web pdf in a web browser using URL parameters.
- Supports line spacing setting when designing text fields.
- Provides printing templates when creating files to PDF and supports lossless compression.
- Supports Greek language in OCR engines.
- Supports adding bullet lists in Typewriter/Callout/Textbox/Note annotations and the availability of annotation rotation.
Improvements in Foxit PhantomPDF 7.1:
- Extends the Usage of GPO Templates
- Supports more settings using the GPO templates, including forbidding all auto-connecting to server, setting to hide document message bar in preferences, and more.
- Shared Review Enhancement
- Allows configuration of the interval to check new comments during shared review and notifies users by flashing the PhantomPDF icon in the taskbar if any.
- Supports to save custom colors in annotation properties and then all the annotations can share the custom colors.
- Streamlines the workflow when scanning paper to PDF.
- Optimizes the way to name form fields after running form field recognition.
- Enhances the edit capabilities of scanned and OCRed PDF documents.
- Shows the preview of ink signatures and stamps when the mouse cursor hovering over the document area after users select them.
- Provides an option to apply a stamp to multiple pages.
Issues Addressed in Foxit PhantomPDF 7.1:
- Fixed an issue where users could not send RMS protected files for Shared Review. (Business only)
- Fixed an issue where errors might occur when users tried to create reports twice after verifying compliance with PDF A/E/X.
- Fixed an issue where the application interface became fuzzy in higher DPI.
- Fixed a security issue where memory corruption may occur when converting a GIF file with an invalid value in Ubyte Size in its DataSubBlock Structure, which could lead to a controlled crash execution.
(All below links are interchangable - Single Extraction - No password)
Download From RapidGator
Download From Uploaded
Download From Uploadable