Allegorithmic Substance Designer v5.0.2 Build 15542 (x64) | 278 MB
Substance Designer is a node-based texture compositing tool that allows you to create Substance files or bitmap textures. You can use it to texture assets and also bake model information (ex: normal, displacement, curvature etc.). It contains a wide library of tools, materials and procedural effects to help you achieve your goals in a fully non-destructive workflow.Node-based texturing. Allowing non-linear workflow and quick iterations.
Substance Designer 5 is a node based texturing tool. Tired of messy layers ? Fit everything you need in a few compact and handy nodes. Let Substance connect all the channels for you and focus on what really matters: your art.
The industry standard for PBR texturing
Substance Designer is a powerful node-based texturing tool tailor-made for Physically Based Rendering and extensively used by more than 50 AAA game projects.
The 3D View allows to visualize on your mesh all your texturing work in real time.
Compatible with any game engine.
Substance Designer lets you to create your own templates, making it compatible with any game engine on the market, or your in-house engine.
The New Generation of Procedural Art
Substance Designer 5 is powered by Substance Engine 2, the new iteration of the renown procedural technology developed by Allegorithmic. It unleashes an incredible power of expression and fosters a new form of digital creativity.
Our embedded bakers allow you to bake your maps at light-speed directly within your software.
Substance Designer has been thought to integrate easily in your work environment.
What's new in version 5.0.2:
- [ShiChuang 8] Drag and drop doesn't work at first launch. Restart SD should solve it.
- [Crash] OSX 10.9 and 10.10 in FreeImage
- [Crash] When opening a fbx file that contains elements without any vertices
- [Graph] Drag and Drop issues
- [Graph] Clear cache shortcut is broken
- [Graph] TGA appears black/transparent in SD
- [Library] TriPlanar Grayscale normal input wrong
- [Library] Edge detect node does not work properly with cpu engine
- [Parameters] Slider range incorrect for float2/3/4
- [Parameters] Doing "Expose Parameters" twice crashes Designer
- [Console] Is not resized correctly
- [Console] Duplication in channel list: View3D and 3DView
- [3DView] Parameters order defined in glslfx are not preserved in the GUI
- [Explorer] Crash when refreshing missing textures on the disk
- [Function] Change value and edit leads to crash
- [Baker] Crash when opening the baking window on a missing 3d ressource
- [PSD] Psdparse crash (missing MSVCR120.dll)
- [About window] Missing line break with Steam version
- [Sbs] Unused new engine features in sbs
- [Sbsar] New features not supported when used in SD
- [Ui] Progress bar doesn't clear once finished after an export with dependencies
- vcomp100.dll not found when launching SD on a freshly installed ShiChuang 7
- [Library] Add normal control in material_adjustment_blend
- [Library] Add blending option for normal in material_color_blend
- Upgrade to Qt 5.4.1
All Link Download :