CST Studio Suite 2015 SP1 | 4.24 GB
Computer Simulation Technology AG (CST) has released an update for 2015 version of its flagship electromagnetic simulation software CST STUDIO SUITE, a package of tools for designing, simulating and optimizing electromagnetic systems, and is used in leading technology and engineering companies around the world. The three pillars of CST's products are accuracy, speed and usability.
CST STUDIO SUITE is used by engineers and researchers working across the electromagnetic spectrum to model systems and optimize designs. Its tightly-integrated solvers cover a broad range of frequencies and geometrical scales, and are complemented by more specialized technology for applications such as PCBs, cables, thermal analysis, and charged particle devices.
As devices become more compact and more connected, the old distinctions between different fields of engineering break down. Increasingly, even a single design task can involve multiple simulation disciplines. With CST STUDIO SUITE 2015, the links between the different simulation domains have been tightened and new tools have been added to allow users to go beyond what can be done with electromagnetic field simulation alone.
Synthesis and design tools supplement simulation by making it possible to generate initial designs quickly and accurately. To help antenna engineers get the most out of simulation, CST has recently added Filter Designer 2D, and is introducing the new Phased Array Wizard. These new tools complement the antenna synthesis capability of Antenna Magus and speed up the whole EM design process
The solvers themselves are now also more powerful and more flexible. The frequency domain solver has had several performance improvements to boost its power and versatility, making it much easier to simulate extremely large and complex multiport models such as multi-pin connectors or densely populated antenna arrays. The introduction of nearfield sources to the frequency domain solver and the asymptotic solver mean that these solvers can now be linked more easily to simulations using other solver types.
Users working at the limits of current computing technology will also benefit from the new high-performance computing features in CST STUDIO SUITE 2015. The ability to access high-performance storage on computer clusters makes the simulation of very large models, which can generate many gigabytes of field data, much more efficient, and the new Intel Xeon Phi co-processor is supported, increasing the range of hardware acceleration options for users.
CST STUDIO SUITE 2015 Service Pack 1:
General / Environment
- Improved the creation of monitors when using wavelength scheme in project templates.
- Fixed several issues with global locking of simulation projects.
EDA Import / EDA Tools
- Removed optimization settings dialog box for the Decap Tool.
- Auto-correct die orientation for single dies.
CST MICROWAVE STUDIO - General
- Fixed color map dB scaling.
- Fixed 1D plotter performance problem for pasted 1D curves.
CST MICROWAVE STUDIO - Transient Solver
- Prevent checkout of 2 frontend license during DC optimization when port mode adaptation is active.
- Triangle-based surface loss calculation takes temperature-dependent materials into account.
CST MICROWAVE STUDIO - Transient Solver (TLM Mesh)
- Output farfield and RCS probes defined using spherical coordinates as spherical vector components.
- Fixed solver failure for Cable Co-simulation models run via DC.
CST MICROWAVE STUDIO - Frequency Domain Solver (Tetrahedral Mesh)
- Fixed possible crash with variable order in some cases of changing adaptation frequency.
- A single multipin port pin on two symmetry planes led to an error message.
- Field source excitation with curved mesh was inaccurate in some cases.
- Rotated field sources are now correctly considered.
- Fixed possible problems with adaptation and PML open boundaries (with fast ROM sweep).
- Fixed wrong field results, which occurred in some cases with fast ROM sweep.
CST MICROWAVE STUDIO - Integral Equation Solver
- Added check for empty excitation list to prevent undefined behavior.
- Fixed radiated power calculation for simulations with nearfield source excitations.
- Fixed problems when thin wires touch infinite ground plane.
- Fixed error in simulation setup when nearfield source touches PEC like sheet.
CST EM STUDIO - M-Static Solver
- Prevent and warn if the computation of the inductances is applied to current wires.
- Fixed the extraction of state for zero excitations.
- Fixed possible heap overflow for open-boundaries.
CST EM STUDIO - LF Time Domain Solver
- Fixed long assembly times in combination with motion and several other enhancements in 2D solver.
- Repaired the inductance computation for voltage-driven coils.
- Explicitly warn if iron losses are computed on conductive domains.
- Fixed the stacked material model.
- Fixed some mesh-related problems for some settings in the user interface.
CST EM STUDIO - LF Frequency Domain Solver
- Fixed the error with temperature-dependent materials in SAM sequence context.
CST PARTICLE STUDIO Solvers
- Applied a fix for the import of hexahedral based predefined fields.
CST CABLE STUDIO
- New cable types included in built-in library: CAT5, USB, HDMI. New Feature!
- Improved robustness of history list handling.
- Drain wire positioning now works when the outside insulator is modified.
- Improved the handling of existing and empty bundles regarding autobundling.
- Handling of existing bundles with route from curve, consider existing bundle names.
- Perform a complete search for sub bundle names when renaming bundle elements.
- Consider initial unit for stranded wires in the corresponding editor.
- Improved robustness of cable library handling.
CST PCB STUDIO
- Repaired wrong length-unit scaling of some PI solver input parameters.
- Stimulus column was turned inactive for some selected IBIS models.
- Voltage levels for IBIS models were wrong for some selected models.
- Pin groups & overlaps not optimized/cached and can result in long & redundant searches.
- Pin Grouping is sorting the table resulting in missing assignments.
- SI TD stimulus deactivated in case of open pin models. Solver ccd already handles this case.
- Fixed loss of current power supply pin selection when opening the corresponding dialog box for IR Drop.
- Improved the display of the 0D current/voltage views for IR Drop analysis.
- Initialization of IBIS dialog selected the wrong model resulting in unexpected simulation results.
- Deleting of net classes has been disabled.
- PI: Fixed that a vendor model that has a Touchstone file reference is treated as Spice sub-circuit model.
CST DESIGN STUDIO
- Parameter View is not activated automatically if schematic is changed.
- Fixed abnormal termination or Time Domain representation for FD tasks feature, when IFT is applied.
- Improved stability of S-Parameter task by preconditioning of Schur complement.
- Improved syntax check for excitation type of voltage/current sources in SPICE parser.
- Fixed wrong S-Parameter results for Cable Studio block with dispersive model.
- Version 14.0 of Filter Designer 2D integrated. New Feature!
Result Templates / VBA / Macros / External Data Access
- New macro to plot farfield on uv plane (Macros > Results > Farfields > Plot 3D Farfield on UV plane). New Feature!
- Fixed problem with VBA command GetIndexOfLastAddedDataItem of Table object.
Download From Uploaded
Download From NitroFlare
Download From Rapidgator