BBEdit 11.0.3 (Mac OS X) | 10 MB
BBEdit is the leading professional HTML and text editor for the Mac. Specifically crafted in response to the needs of Web authors and software developers, this award-winning product provides a plethora of features for editing, searching, and manipulation of text. BBEdit transforms text with high performance.
An intelligent interface provides easy access to BBEdit's best of class features including grep pattern matching, search and replace across multiple files, function navigation and syntax coloring for numerous source quote languages, FTP and SFTP open and save, AppleScript, Perl, and OS X Unix scripting support, glossary support, and a complete set of HTML tools.
The application is integrated into many Builder, for example, Apple Xquote, CodeWarrior, MPW, and Perl.
Bedit - quite a fancy text editor / quote that understands the syntax of languages such as: HTML, PHP, C ++, XML, Java, Perl and many others. Programa has great functionality, of the unusual features worth mentioning the possibility of improving the readability of text / quote, as well as quote optimization. Can work with several documents simultaneously.
Can work with files directly from FTP / SFTP, built-in interpreter allows you to run scripts and output the result of their work in the embedded browser or terminal. Built-in converter allows you to convert text not only in a different encoding, but also to other systems of numeration. Very powerful search. Implemented a system of tabs along the alignment of the text.
Implemented a system of tabs along the alignment of the text.
One of the main advantages of the application - this recognition and syntax highlighting a large variety of programming languages. BBEdit is able to recognize the syntax of the start and end functions of tags on them to conduct navigation in the file from the program menu. It is possible to access all other documents to which the treatment is carried out in the initial document.
New in Version 11.0.3
• This release consists entirely of fixes for reported issues, and contains no new features.
• Made a change to the internal "Replace All" mechanics to improve performance by a factor of two (results may vary).
• Any unprintable characters in the ASCII range are now drawn as inverted red question marks, whether or not "Show Invisibles" is turned on. This will help reduce confusion when working with files that contain many such.
• Zero-width Uniquote characters are now drawn as a gray vertical bar when "Show Invisibles" is turned on.
• Typing in the search box in the "Go to Named Symbol" panel will now select the first matching item.
• Fixed bug in which the HTML syntax checker would sometimes report false positives for duplicate id attribute values.
• When saving an existing file to disk, if the file being written already has a correct HFS file type (whether it needs it or not), the file type is preserved, which prevents the OS from arbitrarily changing the document icon and/or refusing to show QuickLook previews.
• Fixed bug in which text transform scripting verbs would not return their output to scripts run from the built-in Scripts menu.
• Updated the built-in list of VectorScript predefined names.
• The PHP language module will now stop scanning when it encounters a __halt_compiler(), to avoid potentially getting confused by any subsequent binary data.
• When mapping file names to languages, all extensions are tested before attempting to use exact or wildcard file name matches. This results cases such as the one in which a file named Makefile.pl is inappropriately mapped to the Makefile language instead of Perl due to the order in which language modules are queried for file name matches.
• Fixed crash which would occur when cancelling "Create Bookmark", "Go to...", or "Create Directory" in the "Save to FTP/SFTP Server" dialog, or when cancelling "Create Bookmark" or "Go to..." in the FTP/SFTP browser. Shhhh!
• Fixed bug in uncommenting of line comments on a single line containing the insertion point (or when the selection range did not include a trailing line break).
• Fixed bug in which attempting to save a zero-length file with ShiChuang line breaks would report a -50 error.
• The path controls in the Find Differences dialog box now have tooltips when appropriate.
• Adjusted the "is text file" content check to pre-emptively rule out Photoshop files, which look enough like text files internally to pass the test. Any file which has a nonzero HFS file type that is not 'TEXT' or a relative is now ruled out in the "is a text file" test, in advance of any content checking. Together these two changes will prevent multi-file searching from finding text in files where it shouldn't.
• Made some changes to make the default list of preview helpers more useful.
OS X 10.8.5 or later
HomePage - http://www.barebones.com/products/bbedit/
Buy a Premium Account Rapidgator.net = High speed + parallel downloads!