SAS JMP Statistical Discovery v11.0 (x86/x64) | 617.0 mb
SAS, the leader in business analytics, released the latest 11.0 version of its JMP statistical discovery software, unveiling a groundbreaking new way to explore and visualise data.
JMP sets itself apart by linking comprehensive statistics with dynamic graphics on the desktop to reveal context and insight impossible to see in a table of numbers. From data import to analysis to presentation, JMP 11 provides new tools for understanding your data.
JMP 11 highlights:
- Definitive screening designs separate the few factors that have a substantial effect on a response from the many that dont.
- Consumer research tools help you understand customer preferences.
- New wizard simplifies data import from WeiRuan-->WeiRuan Excel with less cleanup and formatting.
- Transform variables with a single click to quickly display data from different perspectives.
- Informative missing option treats missing values as informative categories.
- Interactive HTML output enables JMP users to share interactive graphs and reports.
- Integration with MATLAB supports engineers who use custom MATLAB models, programs or algorithms.
- Improvements to Graph Builder include the ability to plot data on street-level maps.
JMP is a business unit of SAS that produces interactive software for desktop statistical discovery. Pronounced jump, its name suggests a leap in interactivity, a move in a new direction. John Sall, SAS co-founder and Executive Vice President, created this dynamic software and remains its chief architect and leader of the JMP division. Introduced in 1989 with scientists and engineers in mind, JMP has grown into a family of statistical discovery products used worldwide in almost every industry. From its beginnings, JMP software has empowered its users by enabling
SAS is the leader in business analytics software and services, and the largest independent vendor in the business intelligence market. Through innovative solutions, SAS helps customers at more than 65,000 sites improve performance and deliver value by making better decisions faster. Since 1976, SAS has been giving customers around the world THE POWER TO KNOW. SAS and all other SAS Institute Inc. product or service names are registered trademarks or trademarks of SAS Institute Inc. in the USA and other countries. indicates USA registration. Other brand and product names are trademarks of their respective companies. Copyright 2013 SAS Institute Inc. All rights reserved
Name: SAS JMP Statistical Discovery
OS: Wind0ws XP / Vista / Seven / 8
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!