Blocs 1.1.2 (Mac OS X) | 12 MB
Blocs eliminates the need to write quote manually, which means - anyone can create web sites. Blocs generates good quote quality without unnecessary or built-in styles. Blocs provides a new level of performance and helps you focus on the visual creation of websites.
Coding without programming - You do not need to understand or use encryption to create a website with blocks.
Blocs built using Bootstrap 3, one of the most reliable and proven tools for building websites. Blocs comes with many templates are ready, so create websites very easily and quickly.
Works offline - Unlike many other tools web development Blocs actually works in standalone mode. Easy to use - Blocs is one of the easiest tools for creating Web sites, anyone can create websites with it. Blocs allows you to not only create websites, and enjoy it.
Blocs has support for Retina displays, so that you can enjoy every pixel on the screen of your Mac.
What's New in 1.1.2
• Added support for page tab drag re-ordering.
• Added support to drag images from browser into app.
• Issue that caused header text colours in hero to not be correctly exported - Fixed.
• Issue that caused link text colours in hero to not be correctly exported - Fixed.
• Issue that caused duplicate blocs to have the same ID / Name - Fixed.
• Issue that caused Blocs to crash when images dragged into sidebar - Fixed.
• Issue with scrollTo interactions being incorrect when document changed - Fixed.
• Issue with scrollTo interaction on icons not being editable after re-select - Fixed.
• Issue that caused tooltips to not be removed - Fixed.
• Issue that caused dropzone marker to be left in preview mode when mouseover it - Fixed.
• Issue that caused wire button hover css to be malformed - Fixed.
• Issue that caused broken files when hidden characters pasted in site description field. - Fixed.
Homepage - http://blocsapp.com
Buy a Premium Account Rapidgator.net = High speed + parallel downloads!