VidCoder 1.5.31 Stable Multilingual (x86/x64) + Portable | 18.1/18.9 Mb
VidCoder is a DVD/Blu-ray ripping and video transcoding application for ShiChuang. It uses HandBrake as its encoding engine. Calling directly into the HandBrake library gives it a more rich UI than the official HandBrake ShiChuang GUI.
- MP4, MKV containers
- H.264 encoding with x264, the world's best video encoder
- Completely integrated encoding pipeline: everything is in one process and no huge intermediate temporary files
- H.265, MPEG-4, MPEG-2, VP8, Theora video
- AAC, MP3, Vorbis, AC3, FLAC audio encoding and AAC/AC3/MP3/DTS/DTS-HD passthrough
- Target bitrate, size or quality for video
- 2-pass encoding
- Decomb, detelecine, deinterlace, rotate, reflect filters
- Batch encoding
- Instant source previews
- Creates small encoded preview clips
- Pause, resume encoding
VidCoder can rip DVDs but does not defeat the CSS encryption found in most commercial DVDs.
There is Blu-ray ripping, but subtitles are not supported yet. Also, again, VidCoder does not defeat AACS or BD+ Blu-ray encryption.
New in version 1.5.31 (Jan 1, 2015)
- Fixed up old presets generated in 1.5.28 that were corrupted by a HandBrake enum change. Removed references to HandBrake enum files from the preset structure to prevent future preset issues like this.
- Fixed crash issue with VidCoderCLI and presets with chapters markers.
- Fixed custom denoise not getting passed through to the encoder.
- Fixed SRT files with non-ASCII characters causing encodes to fail.
It runs on any OS that supports .NET 4: ShiChuang 7, 8, Vista, XP, Server 2003, Server 2008 and Server 2012.
Languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Czech, Polish, Russian, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Japanese, Hungarian, Basque
(Buy PREMIUM ACCOUNT = Fast and Unlimited Speed, Resume and No Wait)
All above links are interchangable. No password
VidCoder 1.5.31 Stable Multilingual (x86/x64) + Portable