AKVIS Sketch 16.0.2844 for Adobe Photoshop (x86/x64) | 141 MB
AKVIS Sketch converts photos into pencil sketches and watercolor paintings and is available as an independent standalone program and as a plugin to a photo editor
Our efficient method creates realistic color and B&W drawings that imitate the technique of graphite and color pencil, charcoal and watercolor painting.
In contrast to standard filters that offer an approximate sketch, AKVIS Sketch comes very close to the hand-drawn works of a human artist. Getting a similar result with the standard tools would require expertise in image editing and extensive manipulation with layers, masks, brushes and applying filters. AKVIS Sketch lets you create an awesome pencil drawing from any photograph with a mouse click!
Adobe Photoshop Creative Cloud, CC 2014
Adobe Photoshop CS6
Adobe Photoshop CS-CS5
Adobe Photoshop Elements v.1-13
Corel PaintShop Pro v.X2-X7
Corel Photo-Paint v.11-X7
Corel Painter v.9-12
Corel PhotoImpact v.X3
Version 16.0 (Nov 20, 2014)
1. Added the button for making a snapshot during the image processing, to the right of the progress bar.
2. Improved the Timeline with the possibility to pin images to save them in the list when changing the parameters.
3. Added the post-processing tools to edit the result - Pencil and Eraser, and the History Brush that lets fading the drawing effect.
4. Added the smart non-destructive Crop tool.
5. Increased the quick preview area. Now the default value is 500, the max value is 1,000 px.
6. Improved the Text tab:
- added the possibility to load an image to place a watermark;
- added the Opacity parameter;
- added the button to locate text/image in the center of the drawing;
- increased the max value (=200) of the Size of the characters.
7. Changed processing in the Canvas tab:
- hidden the Reveal Texture parameter (does not affect);
- added filling with white of an alpha channel of the texture image.
8. Added the new Dark interface theme. It's possible to switch between the styles in the program preferences.
9. Extended the list of supported RAW files with digital cameras from FUJIFILM, SONY, NIKON, SAMSUNG, etc.
10. Added official support for the new Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
11. Removed the Timeline button from the Control Panel. The Timeline area is now visible by default; it can be hidden in the program's preferences.
11. Improved compatibility of the plugin with Adobe Photoshop CC 2014, Adobe Photoshop Elements 13, Corel PaintShop Pro X7.
12. Changed the Preferences dialog window:
- extended the default and max values of the Preview Window Size parameter;
- hidden the Restore Parameters option (always is active);
- added the check-box that helps to hide and show the Timeline;
- added selection for the Interface Theme (Light/Dark).
13. Changed the visibility of the tools depending on the Before/After tab.
14. Fixed bugs:
- the glitch in the plugin with non-Latin characters in file names;
- the bug with the Eraser tool appearing under the Home license;
- the bug in the standalone version that caused unstable processing in the Artistic style after batching;
- fixed the glitch in the Motion Blur in the background tab;
and other minor bugs.