Sony Catalyst Prepare v1.0.207 And Catalyst Browse v18.104.22.1688 | 309.88 MB
The complex world of media production requires powerful media management. Catalyst Browse, a cross-platform viewing and logging tool for all Sony Pro formats, offers streamlined media management that simplifies your workflow and secures your content.
Catalyst Browse is a media assistant that lets you browse files from your Sony camera, deck, or card reader with detailed views of individual clips; see and edit media metadata; accurately view video using source color space, and apply color correction and color looks. Once you've selected the clips you need, you can copy them to a local hard drive or connected NAS, upload to Sony Media Cloud Services Ci, transquote to a variety of formats, as well as create, ingest, and export Sony Professional Disc clip lists.
What's New in Catalyst Prepare 1.0.207:
- In Import mode, you can browse your computer for media files that you want to import to your media libraries.
- In Organize mode, you can browse and organize the clips in your media libraries.
- In Edit mode, you can preview media, mark in and out points, and apply color correction.
- In Export mode, you can export clips to additional volumes or devices and transquote files.
What's New in Catalyst Browse 22.214.171.1248:
- Fixed a bug that prevented the application from reading some files recorded by the PXW-FS7 camera.
All Link Download: