Stellarium v0.13.1.82 Portable | 143 MB
The Stellarium application was developed to be free open source planetarium for your computer. It shows a realistic sky in 3D, just like what you see with the naked eye, binoculars or a telescope. It is being used in planetarium projectors. Just set your coordinates and go. Stellarium is the popular Stellarium astronomy program, so you can take your astronomical viewing settings with you. It has all the same great features as Stellarium including constellation drawing, star names, planet viewing, nebulae watching, and more. Plus, it leaves no personal information behind on the machine you run it on, so you can take your favorite astronomy program with you wherever you go.
It shows a realistic sky in 3D, just like what you see with the naked eye, binoculars, or a telescope. You can view the planets and gaze at the stars in stunning detail. Stellarium includes vivid illustrations of the constellations and a theatrical display of ravishing nebulae and galaxies. With Stellarium, you can transform any computer into a stargazing centerpiece.
What's New in This Release:
- Added: Light layer for old_style landscapes
- Added: Auto-detect location via network lookup.
- Added: Seasonal rules for displaying constellations
- Added: Coordinates can be displayed as decimal degrees (LP: #1106743)
- Added: Support of multi-touch gestures on ShiChuang 8 (LP: #1165754)
- Added: FOV on bottom bar can be displayed in DMS rather than fractional degrees (LP: #1361582)
- Added: Oculars plugins support eyepieces with permanent crosshairs (LP: #1364139)
- Added: Pointer Coordinates Plugin can displayed not only RA/Dec (J2000.0) (LP: #1365784, #1377995)
- Added: Angle Measure Plugin can measure positional angles to the horizon now (LP: #1208143)
- Added: Search tool can search position not only for RA/Dec (J2000.0) (LP: #1358706)
- Fixed: Galactic plane renamed to correct: Galactic equator (LP: #1367744)
- Fixed: Speed issues when computing lots of comets (LP: #1350418)
- Fixed: Spherical mirror distortion work correctly now (LP: #676260, #1338252)
- Fixed: Location coordinates on the bottom bar displayed correctly now (LP: #1357799)
- Fixed: Ecliptic coordinates for J2000.0 and grids diplayed correctly now (LP: #1366567, #1369166)
- Fixed: Rule for select a celestial objects (LP: #1357917)
- Fixed: Loading extra star catalogs (LP: #1329500, #1379241)
- Fixed: Creates spurious directory on startup (LP: #1357758)
- Fixed: Various GUI/rendering improvements (LP: #1380502, #1320065, #1338252, #1096050, #1376550, #1382689)
- Fixed: "missing disk in drive